SAU Community

spotted

Ceffo

Just thought i'd start a spotted cefiro thread. :)

Was driving along canley vale today (sat 11/09/04) and i see a black stock cefiro tailing me. If its one of you nsw guys on the forum. I gave him a wave and so did he.. Sothing about seeing other ceffys around. I can prtty much count the number of ceffys in sydney atm. This is the first NSW one ive seen in 3 months apart from nissaners one.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spotted: JIMMAH - Black Cefiro owned by Jimmah, and ENEMIE - White Cefiro owned by Adam. Both from WA and recently competed in the Drift Nats. Spotted yesterday at Collie for the G Speed Drift Day. Cefiros taking out 1st,2nd and 3rd positions! Clean sweap!

JK

I rolld past a sweet looking black cef, with the plates CEFFIE or similar tonight on the way back from the gym, was parked on pacific highway near st leonards. Good to know there are other cefs on the north shore!! I slowed right down but no one was in the car so i kept going... is the owner on here?

I rolld past a sweet looking black cef, with the plates CEFFIE or similar tonight on the way back from the gym, was parked on pacific highway near st leonards. Good to know there are other cefs on the north shore!! I slowed right down but no one was in the car so i kept going... is the owner on here?

I saw that car in Norton St (Leichhardt) last week. Sounded pretty horn too :)

LW.

HEHE that was me! i was doing a radio show at 2UE. :headspin:

I have seen a stock black one on parramatta road, i gave the dude a beep and he smiled. 20/8/04

I have also seen a white one with a RB20/5/6 hybrid that puts out 300orr rwkw. it looks kinda stock but the dude showed me under the bonnet and my jaw dropped. it was in leichhardt.10/9/04

we really need to do a sydney cefiro cruise. Are any of you guys going to the Initial Drift practice session this sunday?

we really need to do a sydney cefiro cruise. Are any of you guys going to the Initial Drift practice session this sunday?

if any i syd boyz wann ceffy cruise count me in.

i pulled out of that one (initial drift day) bc im going raving the night b4. man u cant be peaking and driftiong at the same time. would spin u out or u could really hurt yourself. LOL

Just thought i'd start a spotted cefiro thread.  :rofl:  

Was driving along canley vale today (sat 11/09/04) and i see a black stock cefiro tailing me. If its one of you nsw guys on the forum. I gave him a wave and so did he.. Sothing about seeing other ceffys around. I can prtty much count the number of ceffys in sydney atm. This is the first NSW one ive seen in 3 months apart from nissaners one.

that was me man