SAU Community

My ceffy being picked up today

someonestolecc

im not sure if my laurel did have guages in it but it was gutted when it got here. Holes where guages were, turbo timer and maybe what was an ebc holes were left in the dash. Little annoyed but i'll fix it. Dangerousdave you were in town the other night hey? (saturday). I pulled up next to you in the primed onevia.

Yeah man, that was me. Took me awhile to realise it was you. I eventually went to my mate, hey thats that Mase fella!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol lwells...

yeah post up some piccehs!!

i'll email steve...

i also found quite a few goodies on my ceffy :)

not sure about a pleasure to drive... feels every bump... but it sure is FUN to drive :)

Nah this breaks my spirits.

I'm kinda 50/50 on the whole thing and god its a damn good lookin car but yea I don't know if my budget allows for a re-spray and I'm thinkin I can get a car that don't need a respray for the same money... but it just won't be a ceffy.. and if it is won't be rb25.

Shieeeeeet!

Some pics (want more ask steve)-

due what are u worried about?? it doesnt need a respray... just take the rims down to get redone and thats about it! the inside of the filler cap can be blown in but the green contrasts the white... just have green accents in the interior and engine bay :D

Thanks guys that makes me feel better.

There are actually a couple of places the green shows through however, it's only a little bit but yeah enough for me to want a respray. I guess I'm fussy like that.

And I would *IMAGINE* (I'm only guessing) the car was the stock colour, then lime green, then they sprayed it white.

I would have preferred they left it green hehe.

[edit: Iwells - the side skirts and near the door seals etc have some white flaking off the same green is underneath, not much but enough to tell the whole car was green before the white]

Anyways in my mind the little places that it comes through annoy me enough to get it sprayed which means I can't get the rims I wanted. So I'm still thinking about it..

As for the front bar if I decide to go ahead with the buy munkey is welcome to have the bar to make copies from it, or if he wants to repair the small cracks in it he is welcome to have it for a case of beer or something.

Otherwise if I don't go ahead with the buy - he can barter with Steve. (I was going to buy a front bar from him to replace this one for the respray).

Cheers guys... but yea I'm still bummed .. I have less than 24hrs to decide to get it or no as I don't want to mess Steve around as I'm sure it's a great car and many a more less-aesthetically fussy people will be able to snap up what is otherwise a great car.

Unfortunately I'm too ugly not to have a perfect (or near perfect) paint job.... TO GET THE CHICKS BRO!

O_o

(such a nice ass on the car tho)

Well, it sounds like it would only need a few areas touched up, not a back-to-metal, complete car respray, so it could be reasonably affordable.

Maybe get the front bar repaired, then get the bar and the spots the paint is flaking touched up at the same time?

Unfortunately this is the chance you take with dori'ed cars :D

LW.

Damn that's nice man....

Hope i can sell the GTR soon so i can get one like it... :D instead of fixing that f/b though, i'd get another one and use the current for dori...¿ (just a thought). love the skirts and rear bar too...

LOL scrape it green.

Like I said. If you were as ugly as I was you'd need a good paint job to attract the CHICKS BRO.

Uhm.. cough..

Yeah I'm torn so I'm going to have a think about it - and I can't thank Steve enough he's been a champ - especially that he knows I'm the type of guy who would spray the car. Scratch it drifting, then pay to have the scratch fixed.

If I destroyed the front bumper, I would get another one put on with the same paint at cost... why? ... FOR THE CHICKS BRO!@

... cough.. anyway...

Watch this space - damnit ceffies are the shizo!

Cefiros are still sik even when boonged up to the hill and back. Since ive had mine a mates screwed a front quarter and ive now stoved the whole drivers side door sill in. Its a drifter - so be it :D

JK

those pics have so sold me on white wheels on white cefs. meh gawd i'm getting some as soon as I find a set of 18s second hand...

'sif not buy it, that cef looks the sh^t! join the kelvinator white club, population: half of all aussie cefs... hehehhehe :wassup: