SAU Community

My ceffy being picked up today

someonestolecc

Okay suckers.

Meggala said he is going to get my ceffy from the docks.

I have my fingers crossed those wharfies haven't stolen my gauges.. but if they have ... they better not have touched my DRINK HOLDERS!

I'd also like to find a 5 stud conversion already done it it (with brake upgrade also!), a brand new trust intercooler kit in the boot, a PFC in the glovebox (already installed off course)... and uhm.. some Pietro salad dressing as well (thats not expired either!).

Okay lads,... Pray wimme!

:D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what about homo suasages?

theyre pretty goo sellers in japan... and yes im not joking.

GOOD LUCK! :D

u should have gone down with him... i wouldnt worry about the wharfies thrashing ur car.... id worry more about steve doin it lol

Homo sausages lol ill give you homo sausage.... !.... (?)

I'm worried bout wharfies stealing my stuff nark :D I just wanna get the photos or fonecall sayin "hey ur gauges are still here that will save you a few hunge".

Mind you if they steal my gauges im getting the little Omori ones sent over.. the three gauges i want end up bein like $240 i think - i can live with that.

Yeah Steve said he's mature or something when I asked him not to blow it up hehe :D

But yea that was like .. a bit over an hour ago he went ... I WANNA SEE PHOTOS!! I AINT IN MELBOOORNE!

I'm in Sidnaye.

(damn yank pronounciation of sydney and melbourne.) O_o

ooooooooooooo didnt even look at ur location :D

hmmmm i might get him to come and pick me up and take it for a spin down the factory areas seeing as i cant drive mine at the moment :)

lol

btw... here this is for u :D

CIMG0952.JPG

lol its not the fish u have to worry about its the name lol

nah i just dont have the money at the moment to get it track ready... its shitting me up the wall.

but anyway steves here now i'll be back in an hour :D

just rang steve cc.. he said he was busy getting your car. And then i heard some other dude next to him say let me hit it sidewayz a few times.. I believe this would be inark.. :Bang:

Hey post up pics when u get the chance ok man. Cat wait to see what goodies and cond its it. Man i lurve looking at new FOB imports that just have come off the boat.

ceffo starts getting aroused

lol

man that was the bomb!!!

that things a beast :D

didnt even take an hour... the clutch must have been dead before i got in it... seems to be slipping quite bad... :D

lmao its ok... i watched that bush mechanic... i'll whittle a peice of wood down with my trusty knife and make you a new clutch.

Hahaha, a circular saw blade would work better but :D

Anyway, I got my gauges pinched, and my turbo timer, not fun hey, $700 gone walk abouts.

But then I found out I had a cd stacker, 2way diff, bigger fuel pump, etc etc! So I was happy! Hell, after 4months I had my car, you cant not be happy!

Just enjoy it hey man.

Hahaha, a circular saw blade would work better but :D

Anyway, I got my gauges pinched, and my turbo timer, not fun hey, $700 gone walk abouts.

But then I found out I had a cd stacker, 2way diff, bigger fuel pump, etc etc!  So I was happy!  Hell, after 4months I had my car, you cant not be happy!

Just enjoy it hey man.

Amen to that my cefiro brother. Found out i also had all this goodies in there. Save myself like a few G's in aftermaket parts.

Even after like 5 months now. I still luv driving and driftin it. Porb wont end soon anytime either.

im not sure if my laurel did have guages in it but it was gutted when it got here. Holes where guages were, turbo timer and maybe what was an ebc holes were left in the dash. Little annoyed but i'll fix it. Dangerousdave you were in town the other night hey? (saturday). I pulled up next to you in the primed onevia.