SAU Community

Where's the laurel owners???

Mase

Come on peeps, we gotta get a few more laurel owners on here. This place is swarming with ceffy owners. Im dissapointed you are selling your laurel meggala!! Who else is gonna help me terrorise the cefiro owners!!!

Threw my wheels on the car yesterday, covered in dirt from head to toe but i think it was worth it........

my friend was interested in buying a C33 after seeing my Brum but didn't wish to "bite my style" (though i do wish he'd buy a ceffy...)

but he lost interest after a while, he's too lazy to import a car,

i like your Laurel, it's really fly with the front bar, people say ceffy's are a 4 door silvia...

If that's the case then would i be on the right track saying Laurels are a bigger longer, ...... ... . .. considerably more powerful version of the old pintara?

• 2 weeks later...

i just bought one mase im in love wih the bloody thing, might have to sell the 180 to fund a big build up on the thing!! mines a grandpa spec 1993 with a rb25de on board.. but i just bought a rb25det for it so you can see where its gonna lead to!!

good to hear adrian!!! Should be a beast when finished. I took a lot of stuff off the onevia and put it on the laurel, maybe you could just downgrade the 180 like going back to four stud by swapping all the stuff over between the 180 and the laurel and making the laurel five stud with the GTR wheels??? Im currently throwing up ideas between turbos atm, whether to use the rb25 item in the onevia, and just swap them straight over, or go something much bigger. Don't let ADD influence you on paint colour choices if you go to paint it tho!!!

nah mate it will never be pink while i own it, its got good pearl paint on it now.. its gonna be a cruiser but im sure ill take it out on a slide every now and again.