SAU Community

list of interchangable parts??

inark

between a ceffy and an S13???

does anyone know for certain or have a list of stuff that is??

a better description that "suspension" too :D ie. tie rods, castor arms, coilovers will fit etc

cheers

Stock S13 susp. will drop the cef 1.5 inches (or something like that) due to it's weight and the like...

coilovers fit, the ONLY thing you must do with S13 suspension is the upper bushings are offset on an angle, while the A31 bushings are inline

for example, if you had the two suspensions lined up with the bottom "o" rings facing the same direction, (O = bushing and X = bolts to the car) they would looke like this

X X

O(a31) and O (S13

X X

this is fixed by loosening the central bolt and swiveling the bushing, then slotting it into the A31 then redoing it up (if that makes any sense, i hope the dogpoo diagram i made makes sense and doesn't come out muddled up on the site...)

OK so it muddled up and now makes NO SENSE whatsoever, THAT'S IT I'M NEVER POSTING EVER AGAIN!!!!

i used S13 front seatbelts in my cef as mine were stuffed... so i guess they fit.

* Coilovers are the same

* front brace are the same, but rear is same as R32 is the strut top holes are different rotation (as per Mr Eps screwed up diagram), or S13 ones can be redrilled to fit

* front brakes and stub axles are the same as SR20DET S13 (ie woeful)

* front lower control arms are the same

* front castor arms are the same

* all rear arms are interchangable.

* engines are interchangable (well, SR into my Ceffy seems to fit anyway :cheers:

I have heard that the swaybars are same as either S13 or R32.. I'll have to try my spare S13 ones to check

I have a cef and 2 x s13's at home, so finding things out like this is pretty easy for me.

does anyone know if the tail shaft and drive shaft are the same as s13??? i need to replace the broken mounts that hold it up to the body near the gearbox...