• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b324r1.jpg

b324r2.jpg

b324r3.jpg

b324r4.jpg

firstly. Are these 18" rims???? Or they just look like 18 cos they're a R32?

secondly, are the available in 18" The link Justin posted only had 17"

and are we able to confirm that the silver colour of D-Spec rims is same/similar to the silver GT4's?

cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

i got a question if any one can help i live in the US and just bought a 92 R32 GTS-T skyline and i cant find anything for the car. when ever i use a ssearch engine it brings up skyline inspired stuff but nothing for the skyline it self. im looking for a body kit. the only ones ive found is VIS,Do-Luck, and Bomex. does anyone make a wide body for the R32? any info would be helpfull. thanks guys

well i know for $500aud you can get overfenders for the GTS/GTSt rear guards that make it look like a GTR, and you can also mount the factory GTR front guards onto a GTS/GTSt, so once youve done that you should be able to fit the widebody guards on.

Honestly if you're gonna be doin it for cheese factor instead of fitting wider rims under the guards to get more traction, then its a waste of money.

Mine's not actually on the car yet, as I'm trying to find someone to mould em before I put em on... but here's a pic of the finished product:

z_32skyline_blister_f.jpg

z_32skyline_blister_r.jpg

• 2 months later...

yeah, they are good sh1t. like nick said BeeR had a few on their stand at TAS. there is also a yellow one featured in the current issue of HPI. according to the mag the kit price is around $10K.

• 3 weeks later...

anyone see that B324R bodykit by Bee-R?

It's like an R32-R34 wide body hybrid, well, kinda a widebody.

It's in issue 52 of HPI, was wondering, if there was any way of getting that full kit in? (including the rims)

• 1 year later...