SAU Community

NSW ceffy Cruise BBq

Ceffo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats from lady game drive.

when are you guys going to stay there until? coz thats literally 20seconds drive from my place... had a massive massive sh1t fight with my gf for going to a bbq with whole heap of strangers... she's just not into these kinda stuff...as she says.

will see if i accidently need to goto a shop and get something, and come to the park... :D

when are you guys going to stay there until? coz thats literally 20seconds drive from my place... had a massive massive sh1t fight with my gf for going to a bbq with whole heap of strangers... she's just not into these kinda stuff...as she says.

will see if i accidently need to goto a shop and get something, and come to the park... :D

I dont know why she is having a spat. :D We aint hot looking chix trying to pick u up and we also aint axe murderers trying to cut u up into little pieces at a national park. :confused:

/cefffo gets his favourite ace out and starts grinding it.

yeah funky I may be interested - what brand? i only really trust uniden and ceffo might have one for me already.

i have to figure out what frequency range the 1-40 'channel' range is cos i have two at home that cost a small fortune i've used to some success before - but they have frequencies not channels so i could just use those instead if i could figure it out.

what time you goin to UAS?

What suburb you in? I'm sure somebody could swing past on their way there. We all have room for passengers!

im kinda on the way from homebush to the park...Ryde, next door to hunter holden...be good if any of you guys can come and get me...but otherwise i was just gonna see if i can borrow mum's car...or maybe even drive my smashed 180

cant you bring her along? or is she gonna sit there giving you dirties all day, and and keep asking when you're gonna leave cos she's getting bored and sunburnt? that's what joy used to do...ah girl...that's just another thing all together....

I'll be there, but I have no cash in account till tomorrow. You won't get my direct deposit in time to buy the food, so i will bring my own meat and can give you some cash for drinks / sauce etc...

see yall there! i'll be going to the park as i am local to that area....

i'll be the guy in the stockest white cefiro on the planet

WARNING: REMEMBER TO CLEAN YOUR CARS!!!!

Go to car lovers or something and for 4 bux get your car cleaned.

Im taking pics/vids BTW and so dont tell me on the day u dont want to take potos because u didnt wash your car. :spcartman