SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

f*k thats freaky ... l live in Keysy, hope he does turn up to a meet, could do some "mirror" like shots with his car and mine!! :lol:

lol @ yelling out ... i'll look normal yelling out @ noble, enough other freaks there!!

Edited by [ STAGEN ]

spotted a series 1 stagea in wine red today on boas road in joondalup was having lunch at kulchas when it went past was heading towards grand bvd. looked stock from the side didnt see the plates tho. I thik it was about 12:30 ish

spotted a silver series one on the m4 westbound just before the tolls. i was driving a landcruiser ute with a car trailer being towed behind, while i was on my way to pick up my stagea

Spotted emmanuel's old beast on Saturday around midday, waiting to turn right on to Newmarket rd at wilston, right near the old gympie rd end.

I was on my way to pickup my beast from Mercury Motorsport, which I now have back, THANK GOD!

Spotted white Stag this morning around 9:00am parked on Elder Street, Perth with its alarm going off - couldn't see any people around it when I drove past

First one I have seen in months

Spotted my twin earlier, the S1 with black bonnet going past waverly gardens/freeway entry .... sorta shocked me at first to see more or less my car coming in the opposite direction!

Spotted White S1 Stagea. 18's :) Nice nice, out at Moonbi

silver 97 s1 on mt tamborine stocker but has tv that dont work. the small brackets on the roof of mine are ror tv aerialsto mount. in the cargo section he had a large fitted plastic mat imprinted "stagea" similar to one i have in a forrester (worst vehicle i ever bought new}

anyone know where to get cargo mat?

spotted a burgundy stagea today in perth...have to say it is probably not one of the better ones i have seen...and there is not many in Perth yet!!

AMS, the pearl white S1 you saw was mine! No doubt you've spotted it around Tamworth. Needs some mods done (full kit is my first priority), just need the cash to do it...

Dellie

AMS, the pearl white S1 you saw was mine! No doubt you've spotted it around Tamworth. Needs some mods done (full kit is my first priority), just need the cash to do it...

Dellie

Hey Adele,

welcome to the forums.

If you're free, a Stagea gathering is being organised for Saturday 22 April, details are here...

Feel free to join us!

Cheers,

Nick