SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

my girlfriend spotted a silver stagea parked outside the PA hospital (brisbane) yesterday!

It wasn't mine but i will be at the PA toworow about 10:30 AM till about mid afternoon. I have to take my perants there for a check up.

Spotted a White S2 Stagea yesterday in Keilor, had the plate (i think) GTR1, 18" gold BBS wheels (same as l sold), exhaust, otherwise pretty stock looking.

Either way both him and me got a shock from seeing another stagea on the road!!

Anyone else here get excited when they see another stagea on the road still??

Edited by [ STAGEN ]

saw a red stagea with plates "STAGEA" on orrong road about 4pm yesterday, some older woman driving it with kids i think. stock as a rock :P

How dare they not leave that number plate to one of us enthusiasts :(

green one is me! reppin for northsideimportscene.com. Had the car for six months, and never seen another one on the road... i went down the gold coast and saw two! a red one with plates STA63A, or similar (had a baby seat, very stock) and a silver one with a 34gtr front end which made a whole lot of noise. was to blown away to wave, but i think i may have pointed furiously.

dark blue stagea... at the red rooster blackburn /highbury rds... nice ride :unsure:

That would have to be meeee :ph34r:

Must say the most traumatic red rooster experience ever...

Ever been attacked by a dozen moths whilst trying to enjoy a semi cold flava :thumbsup:

Ian

Spotted a Silver S2 (might have been the same one i spotted last time) in my rear vision mirror going to work yesterday morning. i turned around to have a look and it was gone! i think it turned into a side street, but i had to have a hard think about whether i saw it or not. very odd

Spotted; on the weekend in my driveway, Toxic pinching my original cd player LOL - nice car! Those 19s look nice, but seriously didnt look much bigger than my 17s. Im a big fan of my GTT rims as they suit the car just right.

Spotted; tuesday am on Flinders street in the city, a white S2. Nice. Looked mean....... meaner than the usual Volvo you see driving around!

Spotted; wednesday pm on South tce in the city, a silver S1. Chatted to the owner, hes got a black R34 GTR with 290awkw, tuned by Martin Donnan etc etc. Lucky man thats for sure, was a great chat. Not a bad car, said 60000kms but I reckon it may have been wound back a little. Im thinking my car was in slightly better condition.

so, 3 Stageas spotted in 3 days. weird. there must be around 2 dozen now in Adelaide.... =(

saw a silver stagea with an r34 front conversion in the Brisbane/loganlea area.... was so nice :laugh:

EDIT: also spotted another nice silver stagea going along compton road in brisbane, sounds so nice

Edited by Boost32

spotted - my car! by a speed camera... 3 am, desolate highway in the MIDDLE OF FRIKEN NOWHERE, doing a speed run. got a nice little pic in the mail of my numberplate, and a $700 fine, 8 pts. 6 mths suspension. 179 in a 110 zone. Good old speed limiter.

car will now not be spotted for a while. mods time...