SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

someone who drives a stagea works at kew KFC im guessing casue theres often one parked there

yeah i spoke to the guy a few years ago, he is the manager there, he has nice plates too..

Spotted a Silver S1 in Seven Hills down in Foundry Rd. He works just a couple of doors up from me! I don't think he's spotted my Yellow S2 yet. :P

Oooooh, that's like 5mins from my home!

Oh, and I saw Adam tonight with his wife and their newborn son, and then later again in his newly-acquired Stagea at the Central Coastie's meet.

Spotted a white RS-Four at lunchtime yesterday on Bourke Rd in Alexandria just down from the post office. Dude was just chilling pulled over listening to music. I think it had black rims? Rego was BBE-xxx

Edited by HuH

Spotted Yesterday, S2, yellow, plates were something like: c34RS4, in Bailey Cres, Southport: remember seeing the car for sale in a yard in Southport a couple of months ago: has carbon-look "gills" on the side 1/4 windows, just in front of the rear hatch...

Spotted a hot-looking silver s2 with twin-cannons pointing out from under the bumper today on the City West link, Wattle Street, Haberfield, around 1.30 or 2pm (not sure exactly).

I think the driver was female, and there was a male passenger in the front seat.

spotted a white stagea on the side of the mitchel freeway tonight...around 8ish?? Hope nothing was wrong. I was in the middle lane and couldn't stop, not that me stopping would of been any help as I know didly squat lol

Spotted and met up with Alex "CL11QE" in his pearl white s2 RS Four S and Charlie Stokes in his yellow s2 RS Four today at Seven Hills. Also spotted the silver s2 that's also in the area, but didn't get to meet that car or its owner. ;)

I spotted STR86T tonight at Hills Motorsport....and mine with a shiney new PFC

No wai!!!

I spotted HGE70W tonight at Hills too - coincidence or conspiracy?

How was the drive home, Duncan?

I was watching triple j's tv show the other week, and in the Hack segment, there is quite a few shots of somebodies white (i think) s2 Stagea. Its parked outside somebodies house which was being frequented by squatters. I kinda forgot to post about it tho until now.

So, anyhoo, I went to see if the video is on the net, and it is (well I think)

http://www.abc.net.au/triplej/tv/video/hack.htm

Go to that page, and the video you want to watch is "Squatters in HACK" Unfortunately, the video doesn't seem to load on my computer. So maybe someone can re-check it out on there and put up if it was a white s2 or not.

Cheers,

Qumulys