SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

spotted an m35 broke road in pokolbin (hunter valley vineyards) with the plates ST***A looked sweet, i have seen this before i think at one fo the meets/shows

and got a wave from white s1 in lochinvar on the way home, 2 in the same day lol

yup that was me!

you stopped at the entrance to the golden door where we were staying, i dont think you saw me wave

and steven, it was for a wedding, and this time i took my wife :(

spotted a silver m35 in the riverstone/schofields memorial club car park last night.....possibly the one i always see on annangrove road?

also today spotted a gold arx parked on a road near canterbury road today, around 6 maybe...

now all i need is a bronze and i have the whole set yeh? :):huh:

hey all that siver ar-x at the memorial club was me rudi im new to the site :)

yup that was me!

you stopped at the entrance to the golden door where we were staying, i dont think you saw me wave

and steven, it was for a wedding, and this time i took my wife :)

na didnt see you wave man, was gonna come say hello but we was rushing around lol,

looks good with the stickers man!!!

Thanks! i was rushing to get back and begin the drinking, as i had a car of half tanked people lol

the stickers will be changed soon so you can actually see the grey line that looks silver on my silver car........

Today, in the morning going to work(@ 7:00 am) Same Silver S1 with Dayz front I saw a couple of times on Narre Warren Nth.rd.

I saw the guy at Fountain Gate Autobarn, spoke to him for a bit, explaining about the forum and how great we all are. I don't think he will get on here now. :thumbsup:

Last Friday saw three dark green S1s

First in Ashmore Rd

Second in construction car park at Aussie Fair.

Third in my garage still in bits waiting for a new front mount to go with the FF Plenum.

no im from kings langley; doing rafel tickets for my daughters net ball club. :cool:

I'm in the country at the moment (Cowra) but live in Blacktown right near Kings Park, I'm sure we will be seeing one another around. I'm at Kings Langley shopping centre all the time.

If you see my red M35 give me a beep :)

I'm in the country at the moment (Cowra) but live in Blacktown right near Kings Park, I'm sure we will be seeing one another around. I'm at Kings Langley shopping centre all the time.

If you see my red M35 give me a beep :)

will do my wife sees your car all the time.

rudi :)

My M35 is not so lonely anymore, went for a drive to Young at Midday today and as soon as I got there I spotted a silver M35 RS/RX parking out the front of Best & Less.

I gave him a few honks but I don't think he twigged that I was driving the same car as his, they were an elderly couple.