SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

grey s2 on john renshaw drive on my way 2 n from work 2day waved on way no response flashed on way back n still no response

saw the same grey s2 2day got a wave 2day but i was in my s2 yesterday ws in anas m35

Hi Micah

Yes that that was me on Mt Tamborine

I have seen your stag too at the spit cruize awhile back very nice alot of work done on yours

I didn't get a chance to flash/beep- I was in Petie's little stripey Fiesta XR4 anyway: probably would have just confused you anyway with some random buzzbox flashing at you! :)

Spotted mine again today, at my mech: diffs and earthing kit are now fitted , and replacement for cracked taillight is in the works... Hopefully I'll have it back this week. :D

spotted GTR260 (black Autech 260RS) and also a very tidy black M35 Axis (parked 1m away from the gutter, i guess for fear of rash?), both in the last week and both within 500m of my house (with a black C34 RS Four S!)

postcode 2234

^^^^^

That's a fairly big hit. Hope they are ok. Nasty spot to hit. Are they a member on here? Would only be good for parts now.

Yeh it was my stag... Still recovering now... still not sure how i survived after seeing what the inside of the looks like the other day...

Yeh it was my stag... Still recovering now... still not sure how i survived after seeing what the inside of the looks like the other day...

all the best wishes from us all mate and hope you have a full recovery.cars can be replaced

far out man....you were lucky to walk away from that!!!!

Are you getting another one?

Make sure you keep tab's on where it goes to....alot of people looking around for spare parts on these forums!!! :cool:

oh the one with the big flaps? lol! yeh i seen you but yeah didnt know it was you!

Flaps lol, yeh the red mud flaps haha, figured you wouldnt, was goin to get petrol so went the whole way down annangrove road for once.

spotted a crowbar bend on my tailgate where some f**kWIT has tried to break into my Stag in a secure carpark in southbank.

thanks to you, i need to visit a panel beater!!!

i hope you crapped your pants thoroughly as my alarm is loud as shit!!!!!

i was out windsor and richmond yesterday, didnt see another stag :(

if you noticed my spotting of alex you would know that i was also in the windsor / richmond district :P

i didn't spot you though, must have just missed each other.

i got to the shopping centre @ richmond about 10.15am and left there about 11.15am for a quick drive to the play area opposite the raaf base. then it was back into richmond for a sticky beak where i spotted alex's stagea and then headed back to blacktown on richmond road.