SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Saw a green S1 I think Reg BEK 8xx near the ettamogah pub at kellyville this morning about 09:15

Hey is there any Stagea owners out the north west sydney that would like to catch up, would like to talk to you guys that have had them for a while, lots of ? haven't had mine long

Thanks Phill

good to see you sort of local!

im from northern beaches area.. havnt seen many M35's myself apart from a gold ARX this morning on monavale rd at the intersection with forestway bout 11:30am

Edited by matty_M35

^^ yep thats me i work in the dell building.. just picked her up last mon..

very nice! never seen an RS/RX in that colour, only ARXs. I have a client next door, so you might see my stagea around, or the boss' mazda 6 MPS

^^ yeah i no i didnt know it came in that colour either. When i had the car inspected the report said it hadnt had any evidence of a respray only on the aero kit, all i know is i like it. Its damn low though its got aftermarket suspension on it, I was told it was the factory bilstein suspension but i dont think it is.

I will keep an eye out for yours.. good to have something else in the car park its full of evo's there..

Saw a green S1 I think Reg BEK 8xx near the ettamogah pub at kellyville this morning about 09:15

Hey is there any Stagea owners out the north west sydney that would like to catch up, would like to talk to you guys that have had them for a while, lots of ? haven't had mine long

Thanks Phill

Phill, there are a bunch of us in the Blacktown, Parramatta and Hills areas - it's just a matter of us managing to find the time to get together for a meet-up. Maybe when it gets warmer???

im from northern beaches area.. havnt seen many M35's myself apart from a gold ARX this morning on monavale rd at the intersection with forestway bout 11:30am

you will see a few around.

I live in dee why and work in frenchs forest, same with Spoolin 12 (Chris) and Andy works northern beaches too.

^^ are you the ben and is chris, chris from prestige?? Im matt the guy that took that silver rx with dual sunroofs for a test drive..

that is a funny coincidence but No. They are not the guys from North Shore Prestige.

spotted spoolin at the intersection in frenchs forest where the KFC is heading towards manly bout 3pm... your lights definately looks the goods!!!!!

haha i spotted him there too! didnt see you tho!

I did see Andy 5minutes later at the pittwater rd/warringah road intersection...

I did see Andy 5minutes later at the pittwater rd/warringah road intersection...

I met your friendly tire man... he was asking me if I am happy with the car... lol ... love it.

I was in my shit box 20valve corolla..

I spotted a black ARX in monavale tonight around 5:30ish heading toward the north..

I was in my shit box 20valve corolla..

I spotted a black ARX in monavale tonight around 5:30ish heading toward the north..

Cheers.

Funny that you didn't see Ben. He drove through the intersection about 5 seconds after I stopped at the lights. :down: