SAU Community

spot the stagea

mcnamg

Spotted the same a white 260RS in a carpark off Fairbairn Ave, Canberra Airport that was there 6 months ago.

obviously works there so if ur on here :action-smiley-069: i'll see u again in 6 months LOL

spotted a white s2 c34 on diagonal road about 3:45 looked clean as plates stg 034 I think :)

did wave but I was in my daily

That was me =) oh I'm sorry I didn't c u wave otherwise i would of waved even thou u werent in ur stag lol but I was a passenger in my car so I wasn't focusing on the road and thanks

Grey c34 parked on Bunnerong Rd at Daceyville just now

Going back a while but a 260RS with works gold wheels.....It was me then, thanks for the spot,

I spotted a blue C34 + exhaust + many stickers on the rear window being driven very slowly and carefully, (possibly the owners dad as he didn't even acknowledge another stag) Saturday night in the M5 east tunnel

Edited by Tyre Kicker

hahahaha that was me, i wasnt sure if you would see me so i got as far out as i could, plus i haven't seen any M35s for a while

Nice one.

Make sure you come to the cruise then, you'll see a couple more :P

White c34 Hume hwy liverpool This morning

i think that was my flatmate, he does the hume twice a day everyday, white S2?

i saw a white S2 on cowpasture road roughly around 830am, i was on the opposite side of the road in my white S1 [waving like a spastic :lol: ]

High 5 to the bloke in the blue M35 i saw on Pirie St today.

Made my day mate, you look like you were so excited to see another one you almost wedged your entire body out the window!

thought that was going to be me till you mentioned the fact that he saw you in your M35 :P I park up the top end of Pirie most days!

Saw gold ARX on Whitehorse road Box Hill about 3:15pm today being driven by what appeared to be a 'very' elderly gentleman . Pulled up next to me - didn't even move his head when i was trying to give him the thumbs up.

Car was stock as a rock .....must admit at first glance i did think it was a Volvo :domokun: but i think that was because i first saw the Senior citizen driving it.

No offence intended, but doubt he would be on SAU (he was definitely around 70) - if you are - great!!!! If you're not - i hope you enjoy the boost!!! :yes: