san andreas almost out

racsov500

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm.... I have the Australian retail release with:

Swearing - (LOTS)

Hookers - (that you can pick up on the street, fark, shoot in the head and get your money back!!!)

DAMN I love this game!

Adrian

hahaha

man my dude is HUGE!!

my muscle is maxed out... i look like a gorilla haha

also have a small pose of 3 :D

i found a supra looking car... but couldnt steal it cause i was on a mission.

I have a heap of cash from doing home invasions...

my low rider is pimped out with spokey rims... fat exhaust... flame paint job... NOS and sound system :P

this game is just unbelievably good... i thought vice city was awesome... theres just so much more to do in this.

play pool... play video games... pimp out bitches... it just doesnt end.

oh and something just nasty :D go into the cop station and go into the shower room and behold the almighty "whacker" LOL

man i cant wait to play this game!!!!!!!!!! im so stone broke at the moment i cant buy it, im cut as!!!!! but i go to tunzagames every day to try and hire it and none of the 7 copies have been vacant yet!! ill be goin there every day until i have me a copy to play!!! everytime i see them all out i drop to my knees and start crying, the attendants are getting rather sick of me doing that now, haha :-)

i just got what looks like an R32 GTST with R34 style rear lights :(

got some nice mags on it... twin exhausts... goes pretty damn hard and DRIFTs like theres no tomorrow!! haha love that car.

i like how u can kill people with one move now by sneaking up behind them with a mele weapon and strangle them or cut their throats... stealth kills.

man i cant wait to play this game!!!!!!!!!! im so stone broke at the moment i cant buy it, im cut as!!!!! but i go to tunzagames every day to try and hire it and none of the 7 copies have been vacant yet!! ill be goin there every day until i have me a copy to play!!! everytime i see them all out i drop to my knees and start crying, the attendants are getting rather sick of me doing that now, haha  :-)

lmao... maybe they'll feel really sorry for you can let you rent it for free. If your that desperate then just reserve it, i know my video store lets people reserve games to be the next to borrow if its out.

Seen that R32/34 lookalike, have also seen a GT40 lookalike aswell. Just wait till you unlock the other areas of the game :) There is so many different vehicles now you can fly lear jet style planes there is a heap of different helicopters even a WW2 style fighter and you can even get a parachute and bail mout of the planes and do a bit of skydiving.Go to the Vegas style city and do some gambling.Been playing it all weekend and still finding new stuff all the time. It is one awsome game :):D

yeah my mate was telling me all about it.... he cheated and went and go the bloody walk through book thing. i want the new rhino... looks like a proper tank haha and the ww2 plane is a P52 mustang by the looks of it.

lol i went and jumped the fence and stole the leer jet and landed it on the peir and then on the hwy :) then the cops shot me down as i was taking off.

i want a helicopter... anyone know where they are?

There are a couple of new helicopters at the airport in Las Venturas or if you check in the rivers around the dam you will find the seaspray helicopter from Vice City:) Also in Las Venturas find the big pointy building in downtown at the front of it is a sign that says no base jumping near that sign is a door which takes you up to the top of the building where there is a parachute waiting.

havent been that far in the game yet.... only got a couple of hours play and ita mainly been used up on wondering around and doing the odd mission :)

i did find a modified RX7... and what looks like a 300zx with a big bodykit and sunroof type thing

finally got to play it!!!!!!!! finally had enough scratch to hire one! oh god its mad, ive only just started, coz of my horrible jinxed luck the copy i hired out is ****ing scratched! so it keeps gettin read errors, pretty much everytime you walk in to places like the hairdresser and tattoo parlour and shit, its so aggravating!!! but yeah, maaaad game

i just got what looks like an R32 GTST with R34 style rear lights :D

got some nice mags on it... twin exhausts... goes pretty damn hard and DRIFTs like theres no tomorrow!! haha love that car.

This the car?

elegy.jpg