SAU Community

who to call for water pump & timing belt?

NickR33

Hi guys, been getting most of the parts for my rebuild from Rocket but they don't stock water pumps or timing belts... anyone know of somewhere that does or should I just call Nissan...

Anyone have the part numbers for a timing belt and water pump for the RB25DET?

Thanks guys

(off topic... anyone watch the new southpark on the other night... :spcartman ...so funny it hurt)

you can get the belt from nissan about $83, the pump about $160.

try blacburn nissan they usually have them in stock.

Thanks JETDAT... you were correct to the dollar... and they had them in stock... rebuild is complete, just waiting to go back in the car

:headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin:

Stock turbo unfortunately...still not 100% on how I killed it with the stock turbo, must just be a special talent hey...

They have done a complete head and bottom end recondition, bored out the cylinders etc, etc... Chose to leave the rods standard but upgraded to some 20 thou oversize Arias pistons and rings, and some (156) Tomei Poncams but the cams aren't here yet so may have to go in later...doh!

other mods are pretty basic, Blitz SBC spec R, SAFC2, Blitz 3.5 dump back zorst, Pod... yada yada... was waiting on a FMIC to arrive from Japan when it went bang... well it didn't really go bang, more of a clunk, clunk, rattle... lol!