SAU Community

Wed 10th November off street drags

BU5TER

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome night to have been racing your import. I think thats the best showing of skylines and zedboats I have ever witnessed.

And speaking of zeds, we couldnt seem to find the 400kw "easy tens" mobile.

It seems Boosted did a no show - whats the story Johnny?

Guest two.06l
And speaking of zeds, we couldnt seem to find the 400kw "easy tens" mobile.

It seems Boosted did a no show - whats the story Johnny?

I think he was sick with the flu, cause he wasnt at work yesterday either. He might have been worried that Wreckedhead was going to show :jk:

Yes a good night had by all. My best run was 13.1 60' 1.8 with 103MPH. I guess you can only expect that out of a STD GTR.

Busted Zed,

After the serve you gave me, um how did it go again?

Quote "Paul if your engine falls out then I might listen otherwise get there, and put your lipstick back in your purse. Or was some wimp from work posting for you?"

Well well well, so if the boat did break an engine then I accept your apology for not attending, otherwise SHAME SHAME SHAME, and I will be popping around on Saturday with a little present for you, what size skirt do you wear? I told you that lipstick comment would come back to bite you one day, the only surprise is how fast that day came round. So really tell us, what was the excuse, wheels? tyres? or did my little princess have a little caught? hahahahahaha this is golden, and so will the photos, when I come round on Sat.

By the way the boys at the boys from the Zed forum also missed you, as a side note they are a great bunch, and are also watching this post.

We are all eagerly waiting your reply and I will see you Saturday some time.

Awesome night - HUGE showing of 'lines and zed-boats....

NO-SHOW-JOHNNY - WHERE WERE YA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Nick, post the boot pic you took with the Sony. Told ya's all it'd run a 12.7 - have a look at the slip to see how much it scraped in by :)

Adrian

It was a very good night, the number of skylines guaranteed that!

Good to see a some forum members giving it heaps.

It was they first off street night I have been to in NSW and its fired me up to compete rather than spectate! I will have to get out there in the next few weeks.

Are you guys regulars, or only once every now and then?

Lawrence

Awesome night - HUGE showing of 'lines and zed-boats....

NO-SHOW-JOHNNY - WHERE WERE YA?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

bwahahahahahaha!!!!

Nick, post the boot pic you took with the Sony.  Told ya's all it'd run a 12.7 - have a look at the slip to see how much it scraped in by :)

Adrian

Yes people I can vouch for Adrians lack of gas last night, a rare thing I know!

2rismo-nonawz.jpg

Johnny boy called me this morning, unfortunately he does in fact have a very valid reason for not turning up last night, namely that he hurt his back and spent the night in much pain. Added to this is had issues with caliper clearance when his new drag wheels were fitted so it just wasnt going to come together last night.

What a great night!!!! adrian!! congrats on the 12.7!! thats awesome!!! especially without gas!!!! I think my run against you (or was it sam :confused: ) was my best for the night!!! i seemed to be doing consistant low 13s! dunno whats wrong!!!! I'll blame my diff!!! :uh-huh:

Thanks sam and adrian for livening up the night!! hehe.. its always good when you have someone you know to g you up and run against :);) ;)

i think i have your 12.7 run on vid too 2rismo...

will check on my digi cam...

good shoowing of NIssans last night boys - well done!

im slightly dissapointed i managed a 12.9 in the evo.

18psi.

mick