SAU Community

Cops on the forums

Del Sol

thats low...

and kinda pointless, coppers who go out and hunt down specific people or vehicles (ie skylines) must be deprived of something...

but yes, they do watch the forums, i have no prob with that...just that fact they wanna knobs about it all annoys me

MAn I got 4 N1 turbos and 6 5" zorst pushing 250 dB's! but dont worry my stezza is all alpine, last time i went to the soundoff, I was the **** that broke the meter. I got rainbow mirror tint on all windows, and I dont have a H pattern on my knob. I dropped it on some air bags and i drive around with it at 30mm, but i have to raise to 50mm because when I do that 175 shot of nos it sucks the ground as bad as a traffic cops mother cleaning the end of my ....

what a joke.

Isn't this a really old story? Someones posts there mods on a forum and the cops come confiscate his car?

Of course they are watching. It's not like theres no advertising out there for these forums. I'm by no means saying that it's fine for them to do that, but it's not as if this forum is a secret and people keep their mods secret.

pointless though - they must have the brains to realise that anything interesting is not discussed in the public section of a forum such as this?

They must get bored of not finding anything of note.. and reading drivel such as this.. lol.

its pretty funny hey, pretty much every car on this site would have some sort of mod on it, wat r they gona do, fine us all?

theres so much other shit they could be doing but no, ther too lazy, would rather sit in a airconditioned office and cruise the net then enforce the law out on the streets were its needed. they seriously need to get a life

they should police people when they do wrong, not come in here a sneakily cheat us out of hard earned cish cash.

whats wrong with moding a car, for fark sake they would not belive how good the condition of most of our cars are actually in, so why worry, everyone who drives a car is capable of doing wrong, so why target us? good odds i suppose

weres artists simply providing visual excitment for our audiences, and fun for passeneger :bananaman

god damn street racers :burnout:

apparently the cops have set up a task force that monitor forums like ours. I think they  would target silvia's a lot more though as there seems to be a lot of bragging going on over there.  I cant get over the fact that they have a "braggs" section WTF ???

we have a brag section for we can tell everyone our wins etc etc...if u follow no through the pages u will see alot of wins through skylines..hehe just joking mate.. Nah we just post braging wat has been done etc.

yea i no one of the cops that go through the ns.com forums who lives on the sunshine coast...he also owns a 180sx...but keeps everything to himself as he doesnt wanna be known as the "bad guy"

i no how it is tho...COPS are too busy chasing kids when there are murders, roberys happening.

its pretty funny hey, pretty much every car on this site would have some sort of mod on it, wat r they gona do, fine us all?

:burnout:

Well...yes actually....or at least try to :bonk: