SAU Community

R33 GTS 511rwhp-Stock injectors DYNO

magic1

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what you are saying BBQ is that i have bigger injectors and im not telling you becasue i like the grief that you non believers give me. Dont get your knickers twisted because the Wolf computer has far superior fuel management than any other compter full stop. But all of the "doubting Thomas's" here will never know, i dare you buy a wolf, tune it and see.

Donnon and Ellis from HPI are wrong and they are not god, sorry to disappoint you all.

13devil. 350km to a tank around town gettting on it a fair bit.

love to you all, no doubt i will see all of you in perth shortly

PS. if there is anyone in perth who does not believe me pm or reply here i can show you.

My only objection your last post is that your suggesting that Wolf can somehow increase the flow through an injector over say a PowerFC. How is that gonna happen?

And i know your gonna say something about batch fire, but its relevance to this discussion is limited at best. Batch fire has what i consider to be absolutely no relevance on RB engines.

Im sorry to have had to add my 2c but saying that wolf can magic up extra fuel is rubbish. Its like saying your new toaster makes your stereo louder.

the Wolf computer has far superior fuel management than any other compter full stop.

Give me a break! :bahaha: All the ecu does is turn the injectors on and off, for the programmed amount of time (duration) at the programmed time (timing). There is no magic there, 6 light switches do the same job. :idea:

Line up the Wolf with a Motec M600 and tell me where the Wolf has ONE advantage. It is slower, has less load points, its sensitivity is deficient, the current carrying capacity of the injector drivers, the ignition drivers current capacity, the ability to handle F&W and S&N lambda sensors, the closed loop response, memory capacity, the data logging speed, lambda range, lambda resolution, RFI immunity, battery transient protection, fuel calibration accuracy, ignition calibration accuracy, number of outputs, number of inputs.........I think you get the drift.

A small tip....you are not dealing with people here who simply/blindly accept things. If you truly believe it is superior, then you have to state why. If you don't know, then find out. NO ONE here is going to believe you otherwise.

:)

and thats why the Wolf ECU is generally first choice for raceteams worldwide over Motec. Pfft!!!!! The only problem with Motec(in my experience) is that many installers don't really know how to extract the most potential out of it, compared to say some simpler ECU's ummmm Wolf! Don't get me wrong, I'm sure the wolf is good and offers great value for money, but to say it's the best is a little ill informed and optimistic don't you think.

so let me get this right.

Donnon works for Willall Racing. The owner of willall racing/industries owns australia's fastest GTR on street rubber at 8.83 @ 157mph? Donnon works for Willall and knows nothing?

haha ok

He didn't say they know nothing. He implied they lacked some knowledge specific to the wolf ecu, when they wrote it up.

Sydneykid,

On the otherhand if he has the power he's got and he's got standard injectors, can we come up with a reason why it works. I'm not a regular customer of SST and I'm as skeptical as the next guy but, Magic1's car does do what he says it does and it has got standard injectors.

your right batch fire has nothing to do with it. why open shut and open and injector. why not leave it open through the shut 'batch fire' part?

because thats what smokes the coils in injectors... an injector running over 90% d/c will get too hot and eventually fuse its coil.

this thread is pretty tense! im not taking any sides but...

why not do a public demo and swap the injectors in front of everyone for some stock ones and repeat the power on a dyno? i even have a set id donate to a 3rd party to make sure they are fitted!

sounds like a hassle i know but it will make or brake your claim!

i know if no one believed me id either prove them wrong or shut up

magic

Again congrats on your archievement .....

But please dont talk crap about how good the wolf is..... its a gameboy compared to the motec.

Either magic is a wolf salesman, or he is repeating the crap the salesmen that sold him the wolf told him :bananaman

Its comments like this imacul8 that make people think your a clown.

No its true what IMACUL8 was point to the fact of the wolf computer cant magically make a stock injector perform like a injector of the size of 550cc or larger, even tho the guys name is 'MAGIC"