SAU Community

Anyone go to the Auto Expo?

riggaP

Went yesterday. It was pretty ordinary. Too bloody small, not enough cars, and certainly not enough imports. The cars that were there wernt all that over the top either.

They radio said there was an R34 GTR N1 but it was a GTR M-Spec (still pretty nice though).

Few nice stereos but thats about it. Very disappointing.:thumbdwn:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i was dissapointed too, pretty shocking actually, people with NOS tanks in their cars and no hookups or delivery inlets, the Rice Age is upon us.

Few nice cars though. The dude with the NOS tank did have a ver impressive interor decoration though, VERY elaborate.

Guest zerorespect

i went last year and vowed never to go to another unless i read here it's something i must see....

was the model quest ok...????

some of them cars were weird, there was one car (honda obviously) that had makeshift EL glow gear made from white face dials and LED's hmm... anyways, here's the URL for the photo album with thumbnails n stuff, would be easier to go thru than to go thru all dem links.

And here's the links to the panoramics, its easier to view em thru these links than thru the album (which insists on resizing em):

http://hyperphoto.photoloft.com/view/expor...cano&i=10153541

http://hyperphoto.photoloft.com/view/expor...cano&i=10153543

http://hyperphoto.photoloft.com/view/expor...cano&i=10153544

http://hyperphoto.photoloft.com/view/expor...cano&i=10153546

And my favourite:

http://hyperphoto.photoloft.com/view/expor...cano&i=10153542

Maybe we give them a bit of an eye opener next year and enter the show as "Skylines Australia" and put on display the best of the best from R31 to R34 (I'm sure I could even rustle up an R30 from somewhere;))

We're hoping to get a few R31's into Autosalon next year.

No rice or anything, just some highy modded but nice looking cars to promote the club.

Originally posted by zerorespect

i went last year and vowed never to go to another unless i read here it's something i must see....

was the model quest ok...????

No not really. The chicks were rather skanky and couldn't really dance all that well. There were 3 Christina Aguilera look-a-likes who looked like they'd done it in every hole.... except the nose, too busy stuffing coke up it!!!

overall comment...

CRAP!!!!!!

wayy small and very boring!

there were a few very nice looking cars indeed!

but most were pretty average

thankfully i didnt have to waste 15 dollars on it than god

we were there for the feature for hot4's

sadly there was no class in the promo girls at all on saturday.. didnt bother going on sunday

we had to result in gathering up normal girls walking around to pose for shots ..

very sadd

and as for the skanks.. all i can say is.. they are damn lucky it was a warm nice day or they would be freezing their asses off

i didnt see anything classy at all in them wat so ever :(

Originally posted by MZNISMO

overall comment...

CRAP!!!!!!

wayy small and very boring!

there were a few very nice looking cars indeed!

but most were pretty average

thankfully i didnt have to waste 15 dollars on it than god

we were there for the feature for hot4's

sadly there was no class in the promo girls at all on saturday.. didnt bother going on sunday

we had to result in gathering up normal girls walking around to pose for shots ..

very sadd

and as for the skanks.. all i can say is.. they are damn lucky it was a warm nice day or they would be freezing their asses off

i didnt see anything classy at all in them wat so ever :P

HAHAHA SUCKER U STILL WENT EVEN THO U DIDNT HAVE TO PAY

Mayb if u flaunted yourself in a gstring bikini more people would have liked it :shake:

Originally posted by funkymonkey

lol the highlight of my trip was setting off about 6 alarms in the carpark when i drove off and meetin ambz... hmmm nah no g-string bikini action there denham, maybe next time.

so u met ambz hey?

did u use your pick up line?

Originally posted by MZNISMO

loll funkey monkey it was great to meet you as well

i was pretty freaked out by the way we met loll

damn inasnt!!!!!

him and his bloody pics!!!!

grrrr

:(  

id have to say the display of cars in the car park was just as good as what was inside

:)

hahahahahaha, how did he meet u exactly?