SAU Community

suggestions on sale

<line_up>

mate the skyline i brough was advertised though "Skylinesaustralia" try advertising it thought the club see if you get any bites.. the dude i brought it off advertised through unique everything and very few people were interested.. so it's possible people will be out there looking through forums wanting to buy a car....

if u want to sell it for a reasonable price... trading post

if u wanna get talked down and hassled about ur price... this forum and all other performance forums

Biggest thing is to set a realistic price! Work out what you want and then knock a grand or two off it.

Personally, I'd do the opposite......

Work out a number, and add a few hundred to that number, so that the buyer can knock down the price a few hundred.

You still end up with the $$ you want, and the buyer thinks they're getting a bargain :D

if you wanna get pm'd by countless number of 16 year olds who wanna pretend they own your car and collect pics of your car, or list your mods as possible modification reccomendations to their mates at school, then advertise your car on Hot4's or fastfours forums or whatever its called