GTRgeoff

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Oh my boyfriend is so dreamy, that time he hit the wall I almost fainted"

ROFL :)

I love my room mate, every time i meet his friends, they all say, "Oh wow, your the one that races cars" :P

If only they knew the whole story:(

• 4 weeks later...
Well Neil, since you are moving to a specific track car, you'll just have to stick to the top of the pyramid. :rofl:

Also if you decide to get rid of the wheels and tyres let me know the details as I'm interested.

Except Neil likes the woman in the lower categories :devil1:

• 4 months later...

So are group B rally drivers like the guys that conquered the pyramid or something?

Funny as tho, especially the drifting bit!

And the bit where the 'real racers' make the highway guys crash on offramps. Well, was funny at first... :)

Maintenance staff for the owners of the pyramid :D

Mate I'm happy to work on your GTR but no guarantees that it will:

1. still have the same components

2. still work at all

So, about lending me that purple car... :P

• 4 weeks later...

So where does off road rally fit, wheel to wheel racers/ time trailers. Rally got to be one of the most unforgiving forms of motorsport, aswell as challenging! Great read like it so much i got a print out and have read it to quiet a few mates :rofl:

Rally, nowhere near here. I rallied for 15 years and stayed perpetually terrified, either driving (cos of the fact that someone else is in the car as well) or navigating (cos I wasn't in the drivers seat).

Rally competitors are on their own planet, out in the forests, usually in the rain, getting bogged when they fall of the road, getting filthy, getting the car out, going like a maniac again, barely making time, service the car in a too short period, not enough tyres, Jim's out will Galant wheels fit a 1600?? time checks, synchronised watches, night time, missed calls, missed corners, terratrips, and greasy sausages on bread.

No decent woman in her right mind will go anywhere near them so usually the wives are the only females within cooee. The fashions of big hats and drizabones just won't tempt the upwardly trendy so expect the competitors and supporters to be salt of the earth types.

What more to say? They don't belong in the pyramid because they are cutting doughys around the bastard and flicking mud all up the street racers bling :rofl:

you forgot the "cruisers"

people that own excels and lancers, whos know their cars are shit but say they dont care about power and are more concerned about looks (aka rice)

they are the ones who's exhaust tip is larger in diameter than their stock rim.

they like to buy $6000 20 inch chromies and $4000 bodykits for their $2000 sohc carb excel

they are the ones who, after their fully sik visual mods, cant afford a proper set of neons, so they buy 1 small one and stick it on the drivers side.

they are the ones who have a monster tacho, and a radar detector but cant top 80kph on the freeway.

Fave type of woman: any 15year old who doesnt know jack shit about cars and thinks big wheels is the best.

Fave mag: HOT FOURS

:crazy:

steve

Er, no. They are left out on purpose as being of no more significance than the losers that drive people movers cos they can't work out birth control.

Sits back and awaits flames.

You gotta give the dirt rally drivers respect thou. It is afterall the toughest form of motorsport to suceed in. ARC / WRC drivers are something special. It takes guts and big steel balls to cane a $50k+ racecar through tight dirt corners sideways with unforgiving pine trees lining both sides on a course that you may not have even seen.

Any cashed up busines exec. can pay someone else to setup a quick circuit car and go round and round in circles and eventually after 500 laps finally put out a good time. The question you gotta ask. Is he a good driver? NO. Put him in a rally car at full speed and see if he can keep up, or even go quick on his first run.

You got it in one there mate. Drifters think they are slick, but a gravel rally is just a constant car slide and you have to be switched on and improvise the whole way. The navigator also isn't just a map/pacenote/course note reading piece of ballast either. You have to support and improve your driver, telling them when they've done good or caught a slide well.