SAU Community

WRX split in 2 tonight

v_s_p_e_c

Was driving along norwest boulevard near castle hill and saw a older rex on its roof and the front of it was 10m away in the median strip. The fire and ambos were at the car im guessing trying to pull someone out. This reminds me of the EVLR34 accident earlier this week. The car was farked in half easily hope any one involved gets out ok but unlikely by the looks of things. Car is still there at the moment

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so theres one which SPLIT on the norwest as well?

... 2 rexies down in the last 48 hrs?

you would think ppl would learn after recent incidents

before you know it, the government will ban all p platers/young drivers from driving..

not flaming but its very annoying at the things ppl do in the face of current events and yes, i am a p plater

This is unfortunately becoming an all too common occurance, especially given the tragic accident with EVLR34 earlier this week.

Without knowing the circumstances of the accident, I still hope that all drivers (young hoons in particular) learn something about the events of the last few days and realise that they're not untouchable in the confines of their cars and adjust their attitude to driving accordingly. Given the antics of a few P platers that I saw on the way to work this morning, I won't hold my breath for this to happen though...

Glad to hear that the occupants weren't seriously injured in this accident...at least as far as I'm aware in any case.

Shi*, I live just around the corner from here.... About 11:30 last night I heard a helicopter and went outside to have a look it was hovering right above norwest and I was thinking I wonder what has happened.... now I know.

That looks horrific...

I may be generalising that this person was not driving safely, but by the looks of the car and mess it made - they weren't.

Is that Norwest Blvd? If it is it was bound to happen sooner or later... :P

Some local's might remember the days when Norwest Blvd was brand new, and virtually no cars were on there....Back then the roundabouts on that road to me were a "challenge"....stupid hey. ;)

sure is, looks like it happened just outside the petrol station/carwash...

There are always people speeding down norwest and seeing how fast they can go through the roundabouts... I can't tell you how many times a car has tried to race me down that road!!!

The driver is apparently 30 years old and made it to hospital what happened after that I don't know....

No one died, just minor injuries.

Guy in split WRX had broken leg or something.

How the **** do you only sustain a broken leg in that sort of carnage?

Sorry but that doesnt sound realistic to me