SAU Community

R32 Clear Indicators.

SkyGTRline

Front ones - minimum $700 (AUD). Side ones when you find out get two sets Pleeeeze.

I got mine on the car when I got it. Out of Japland. Have not seen local shops withem. Doesnt mean they dont have em just that I have not seen em.

$700 omfg is that a spelling mistake ??? who would pay $700 for a set of side indicators :D

A pair of front ones for R32 $700. Side ones dunno neva seen em even on Jap sites. But there is really nice ones on that green BMW that parks out the front of my work. Hope they work late one night. He he he. J/K

Damn.....

Yea they look nice but, $700.... yea well shes mah baby so what the hell...

Where can you get dem from?

Sides, if seen people with em, but there dif shapes... so they obviously are useing ones off dif cars.. But i found a Merc with Clear ones, and also a Camry has em...Same shape just clear.

Guest two.06l
Hey all...

Anyone know where to get Clear indicator for a R32 GTST

Thats the Side guards and the front ones...

And aprox what they are worth.

Thanx :):D

we have a set of D-speed front indicators, paid $450 for them (new in box). Mazda 6 side indicators fit the sides and are $35 a side (hole in guard needs to be modified)

lol.....

Good work. BTW anyone know how much those 2 GTR's are goin for at ed's???

Im very keen on getting one

I Wouldnt bother. Rolling shells ATM went chrissy shopping 2nite! But seriously Ed can hook you up with the owner. Blue for sale the other is drivin by the owner.

If anyone is keen to upgrade from a 33 or 32 GTS-T I have contact with a 32 GTR with a fair bit of new gear running genuine 290rwkw's. New motor, turbs, brakes, wheels, rubber (Brand name stuff) and a fair bit more. Straight and clean. Was keen on getting it prior to the GTR I bought.

The Lads under pressure ATM with a new bubs and house. Should be a good buy. Originally adv @ 35k, down to 32k expect in the vicinity of 28k. PM me for a flyer.

R

its going VERY cheap actually stirlo.

but i wouldnt bother trade in Andrew, you'll never get anything like what its worth, especially from evo! just sell it, yours is a very different look for a 32 with that kit and someone will be bound to snap it up. but ask any of the guys with gtr's here, you have to be able to afford to fix them, and thats where the real slap in the face is, but i would definatly encourage you to go and check out stirlos, well worth it and cheap as hell!