SAU Community

Sex!! ... Now I have UR Attention

Nizmo

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Super Cheap Auto Balcatta. Pretend you're family and I'll get you 25% discount, if I can. Just mention SAU. Heh. Ast. Manager would kick my ass. Such a wanker that guy.

yeah ok what has that got to do with the Christmas party? Or is it some secret code... cause I have an uncle named charlie

yeah ok what has that got to do with the Christmas party? Or is it some secret code... cause I have an uncle named charlie

Does he want to see a man about a dog?

Think Elithrar thoguht this was my other thread - the one about my broken indicator .... either that or he's been visiting your uncle too much :bahaha:

Can I suggest that I'm the contender for the least kms driven, thickest layer of dust, most money spent per km etc? lol

Damn!!!! shouldn't have put a dust cover on my car, then I could have entered for the thickest layer of dust award :)

Wish I could go :alcoholic

You need a 'rice' award. Person whos' car is voted as the most 'ricey' gets a basket of mixed rice types. Jasmine, basmati, white longrain, etc.

At least that way Paul wins sumfin :-)

Yeah whack me down! i will endeavour to be there!

hey it may be troy flying solo that night, for some stupid reason, i always work friday sat and sun, and this week im working wed thur and sunday??? bastards!! but I have asked some one to swap with me, just asking them to confurm it... its like an 80% chance i will be able to make it. I was really pissed off with work for that, but they prob thought to give me a friday night off... twits! lol wrong weekend!

Dust or dirty car award? GOD DANM... I cleaned troys car today!! bugger!! what did i do that for!? we all know troy hardly ever washes his car!!!!