SAU Community

Car Audio subforum

raz0r$harP.UK

Hey all,

Just wanted to say something about the Car Audio forum, as I'm now moderating this too.

At the moment there's just the 33 headunit install as a sticky. If there are other things which people would like, just let me know.

Apart from that, have fun!

Cheers,

Vijay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
make some sub forums dammit... maybe one about Technical... One for products... another for wiring... ertc

Yep what R33TypeMS2Wooshka said, i think if there were a couple of sub headings that catered for different parts of the audio conversion's that people are doing today it would help everyone out :)

I'm tempted to agree with someonestolecc that the Car Audio forums is a bit small a tthe moment to be split up into subforums as there won't be much in some of them..for now anyway.

But I have asked that the forum be renamed to cover car security as well.

Vijay

I think what would make it better is if anyone knows anyone on CAA get them to post on here more often  

Just seems skylines arent the most common car to be used for sound gear.

Team Sh&%box Racing

Four Door *sedans for life!

*because of strutto.  

I do post here.

security on 31,32,33,34 i do also. ask away.

Well my argument is that if you split it up people will find this area of the board more useful, because you come here at the moment you have to dig

Call it Car Audio & Security and get someone to move all the old car alarm / tracking threads out of the general forum.

Well my argument is that if you split it up people will find this area of the board more useful, because you come here at the moment you have to dig

Call it Car Audio & Security and get someone to move all the old car alarm / tracking threads out of the general forum.

Yeah i would have to agree with this as at the moment when you do a search stuff comes up under all different Forums at the min and it can make it difficult for some, just my 2cents worthe though

:rofl:

I'm tempted to agree with someonestolecc that the Car Audio forums is a bit small a tthe moment to be split up into subforums as there won't be much in some of them..for now anyway.

But I have asked that the forum be renamed to cover car security as well.

Vijay

Thanks VJ.

All the other guys who posted about searching - how about a sticky thread with links to threads of interest in it? Like nark has done in the cefiro section?

Will get onto it eventually.. still waiting for the administrators to rename the forum for me..

grandmasterb - you can do an advanced search and specify what forums to search, or once you are in a forum there is an option to search that forum only.

Will get onto it eventually.. still waiting for the administrators to rename the forum for me..

grandmasterb - you can do an advanced search and specify what forums to search, or once you are in a forum there is an option to search that forum only.

And an option to search through a particular thread.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah i realise that guys, but my point being is when i did a general search for a topic there related threads throughout al of SAU in different areas, that was all my point was. I think the conjoined audio and security will be good and like someone else mentioned then maybe a technical sticky for certain threads regarding installs and reviews and how too's. Just my 2 cents :cheers:

• 3 months later...