SAU Community

FS: R34 neo engine package $3.5k

hey guys i have got a half cut for sale r34 neo engine rb25det comes with engine loom gear box computer pritty much everything to make it run :P engine is in good condition pics will be up asap earily next week

RB25det neo 5speed manual

wanting 3.5k

0402670354 or [email protected]

if anything else is needed off the front cut dast front windscreen fron gaurds front strusts

post up or email :)

cheers guys

it is a 5 sp manual :cheers:

no i got a uras conversion kit for a r33 i am selling and i have found a hlaf cut to source out the parts depending on how much this front cut sells for with all the peices will deternian how much the nose conversion will be

you guys have all seen silvias and 180 have s15 nose's now you can upgrade the skyline ones with this kit it is very cheap considering the firs for r33 in australia :)

• 1 month later...

hey guys it has been some time since i posted in this thread as .... when i first made the thread there was no interest i will have to go cheak out the engine and see what bits have been taken off but it will be a slow process as i am busy and it takes 2 hours to drive down to the factory ... the uras kit may still be avalible

sigh:(

Could you tell me how the mounts and mounting points compare to the rb20det in r32 gtst's?

i have a rb20 in my 260z using stock mounting points - want more to happen when i use my right foot:).

You dont have to bother replying if you dont want to, i wouldn't be able to buy for a few weeks or months due to having to repair the few thousand dollars a theif cost me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...