SAU Community

New Years Celebrations

Sinista32

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

SAU Crew,

Well the end of 2004 is nigh and we have partied hard this year but do we have enough left in us for one more bash.

:rave:

I know some of you are lined up to go to some partys on this night and others are either searching for somewhere to go or planning a quiet one.

So are we going to party 2gether or are you up for perhaps a recovery party on New Years Day.

Take the poll and lets work something out.

Have you got a suggestion, What's the plan?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

count me in for the day after, i'll be working all the way through n.y.e so im definately keen for the day after, say a bbq at someones place? couple of cases (not for me) and some dead animal sound good. and we can let the public come and watch us and charge 2-bits-a-gander!!! hahaha

anyway, count me in for whatever for the day after, cant wait to see ya'll.

Still not 100% sure what im doing on NYE... recovery party definately sounds the go but.

Also, even though trivia is finished, I hope some of you are still coming for some drinks/food next Tuesday... our faithful mechanic Ed is keen to come (and he wont be working so he will actually make it this time :) ) so hopefully see some of you there then.

we went down last year and it went off down on the south beach must have been like 2 - 300 people their only downer was some tool let a couple of ufos off on soft sand :) they went flying into the croud. but yea all in all was a good night even spotted a silver r33 gtr down their