SAU Community

World Of Warcraft?

D-G

thats why u pay in 6month lots which works out to be $12 US close the cheapest of the pay per play games goin round.

my main is Silvan on blackrock.

Cool..

I got a 60 human paladin on Blackrock.. my name is Skyliner and i am in the guild Lost Legion

Got a epic from MC last week.. lovn it!

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'd say to join Eternal Requiem skyzer, but we are pretty full on rogues :thumbsup: try Elementium, they are recruiting rogues are pretty full on into raiding. Speak to Heavensfist (a school mate of mine) in game and see what can happen.

also, Skyliner, I have seen your toon somewhere in game, i just cant remember where. My characters that i play are:

Doxximar - 60 Nelf rogue

Likadikadaye - 32 Nelf hunter

Doctagonzo - 21 Gnome warrior

havent played hunter in a while due to raiding and such with my rogue, and i want to lvl my warrior as he's such a cool guy to play.

Due to sheer boredom, and using WoW as in incentive, by studying and then playing WoW, I have reinstalled WoW... lol 35 Lock on Frostmourne.. I;'ve had this game since its release and haven't managed to get one friggen char to level 60... I always get too impatient and want to try a different class.

i'd say to join Eternal Requiem skyzer, but we are pretty full on rogues :mage: try Elementium, they are recruiting rogues are pretty full on into raiding. Speak to Heavensfist (a school mate of mine) in game and see what can happen.

also, Skyliner, I have seen your toon somewhere in game, i just cant remember where. My characters that i play are:

Doxximar - 60 Nelf rogue

Likadikadaye - 32 Nelf hunter

Doctagonzo - 21 Gnome warrior

havent played hunter in a while due to raiding and such with my rogue, and i want to lvl my warrior as he's such a cool guy to play.

omg doxi, you're on this board as well? :D

Vilemdor here matey:)

(I'm a lvl 60 Paladin on Blackrock, in Eternal Requiem with dox for everyone else)

Looking to buy myself a 98 R33 GTR or 02 RX7 Sprint-R so I decided to sign me self up here :)

seen a few ppl say they play on frostmourne so thought id mention i do too..

have a lvl60 human mage on alliance/frostmourne called simmon in the guild knights of frostmourne

also have a lvl60 gnome mage on alliance/dragonmaw called simmon in the guild trinity that i never play anymore

omg doxi, you're on this board as well? :P

Vilemdor here matey:)

(I'm a lvl 60 Paladin on Blackrock, in Eternal Requiem with dox for everyone else)

Looking to buy myself a 98 R33 GTR or 02 RX7 Sprint-R so I decided to sign me self up here :O

lol vile!!

Joined: 19th April, 2002 <--- of course i'm on these forums lol.

chromies going down friday :P

cleared the other drakes 1st go, and got chromie to 41% 1st go with only 35 ppl just before server reset tuesday

we got lucky and found some good recruits. Soga's on the march again booyaa

Elementium poached 1 one of our rogues and one of our priests. that lucky rogue now has a cts to go with his viskag

gotta hatch patch 1.10.1 though bladefurry and seal fate got busted :)

haha kewl, i just stumbled accross this thread looking for another one, i got a 50 lock on frostmourne "Pandemix", think i am up to about 20 full days of my life down the drain! bloddy good game though.

ash

Zaero - 60 Troll Hunter on Draenor & stacks of alts...

Also, just started levelling a tauren shammy on froustmourne because I'm sick of having to skip uni/work to do raids :(

post-28297-1145662928.jpg

Edited by 15sus

• 3 weeks later...

Gear Update: Bloodfang Pants are mine :) also gone back to using Pads of the Dread Wolf for that extra AP love.

I'm so rolling draenei as well, thats going to be awesome!

I've got my rogue on Lightbringer, never really had time for alts...

She's got 8/8 nightslayer and 5/8 bloodfang atm, we've been working on nefarian for 3 weeks (HES NO PICNIC!!)

Wipe.jpg

Here's us enjoying the lab packs in BWL....

lol this one time in BWL lab, we were clearning after killing the first drake, we were almost done, when all of a sudden the instance bugged, all the goblins and broodlord lookin critters spawned in 1 straight line, stood there for a bit, up to the last pack before next drake and then all the respawns raped us lol.

More AQ40 love tonight hopefully, sartura is being...a bitch.