SAU Community

PLEEEEAAAASE PhotChop My Line????

SLiPpIn

Hey all....Can someone Pls PhotoChop my Line with 18" or 19" Rims??? I am new to the forum/Lines and don't know a damn thing about chopping :Oops: I am tossing up b/w Normals/Whites and it would be most appreciated if someone could help me decide with sum pics :confused: Thanx in Advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15730R34_2.jpg

An easier way would be to go through the image gallery a page at a time and look for yellow R34s with different rims. :D

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/photopost/index.php

Gives you a better idea thna a photochop.

Plus its a pretty crappy angle you have of your car for someone to bother superimposing some wheels over it. Some of direct side-on photos would be ideal and make it much easier :)

An easier way would be to go through the image gallery a page at a time and look for yellow R34s with different rims. :D

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/photopost/index.php

Gives you a better idea thna a photochop.

Plus its a pretty crappy angle you have of your car for someone to bother superimposing some wheels over it. Some of direct side-on photos would be ideal and make it much easier :)

Thanx for the input pentae and sl!m.....I'll hopefully be uploading sum more pics into the gallery soon so maybe sum1 would be abl to chop a side on view.....I knew it was a damn sh!t angle, but worth a try :uhh:

How's this one?

Funky....Thanx for that mate....Can't wait for bigger rims - looks soooo much better......Good enlargemnt job :) I saw in a couple threads that ur Lankan (as am I).....Good to hear none of ur family were affected by the tsunami.....Does anyone know anythin bout bee-r racing rims and where to source from??