SAU Community

stuff idiots say about skylines

girl in my grade was talking to me about my new skyline (r33 gts) :)

girl: is your car a manual

me: ofcourse, you know me i wouldnt drive an auto

girl: does that mean it makes that special sound when it changes gears? or is that not in yet.

me: thats turbos only lol

girl: ohh :( dissapointed.

me: Its called a Blow Off Valve it gets rid of backed up air pressure from turbo

girl: that sound makes me froth :P

LOL

Get a one of those fake bov's

decimate her

????

profit ?

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some kid said to me the other day at school that a r35 was a nissan datsun [as far as i know thats what he said] with a 350z front end and gtr running gear and rearend

is this stupid or ignorance?

ill let you decide

[btw if i brought this back from the dead, sorry, i couldn't let it die as these things end up being soooo funny.]

some kid said to me the other day at school that a r35 was a nissan datsun [as far as i know thats what he said] with a 350z front end and gtr running gear and rearend

is this stupid or ignorance?

ill let you decide

[btw if i brought this back from the dead, sorry, i couldn't let it die as these things end up being soooo funny.]

Sounds like a typical commodore driver.

Tell him a Monaro is a 2 door commodore and if he bites, you know.

Sounds like a typical commodore driver.

Tell him a Monaro is a 2 door commodore and if he bites, you know.

you missed a major point in the guys post where he said "a kid at school"

hit it on the head there marc

anyway this kid must of just been making up bulls**t to sound smart to me as i was the one who showed him the pic for it

on the back of a old performance imports magazine. my brother likes to tell me that any car pic i have on my computer is rice.

even if it is a hakosuka gtr replica or the carbon rocky auto z

any way thats all for now

sleeper datto

edited: for the following links for pics and a build thread if anyone is interested

jnc project hako [here in sydney] build *56k warning*

http://japanesenostalgiccar.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1600&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

rocky auto carbon s30z w/rb26/30 tripple carbed

http://dirtys30.blogspot.com/2010/07/rocky-auto-carbon-s30-again.html

Edited by sleeperdatto

Nah. I saw that.

Used to have the same thing when I was in school though. Aussie bogan Commodore supporters and Import supporters. For every "ricebox" comment, I'd troll them with some comment about HSV and then

they'd bitch.

I think it make them realise it was a pot calling the kettle black situation very quickly.

Nah. I saw that.

Used to have the same thing when I was in school though. Aussie bogan Commodore supporters and Import supporters. For every "ricebox" comment, I'd troll them with some comment about HSV and then

they'd bitch.

I think it make them realise it was a pot calling the kettle black situation very quickly.

im 13 and made that clear in just about ten posts on this site so nobody has a car unless they are bsing or its a paddock basher.

and he had a bit of knowledge on some stuff.

any way back to on topic

dchil15

Had my 32R parked out front of my mates place, his friend who I had not met rocks up and has to know car is out the front. He asks me "is it a legit GTR?" I tell him yes. After going on about how much he loves GTRs he asks, "is it a 26?" I reply no it's a 93 model. It's amazing how much people know about cars when they really now f**k all.

Another case of thus happening was from a young bloke who's conversation with me lasted a matter of seconds. He asks me if it's a GTR so I said yes. He then asks me if it is turbocharged. I said no and walked away.

im 13 and made that clear in just about ten posts on this site so nobody has a car unless they are bsing or its a paddock basher.

and he had a bit of knowledge on some stuff.

any way back to on topic

dchil15

Wow, a whole 10 posts in tens of thousands. Cool.

What is a 13 year old doing posting on a car website, anyway? Should be off riding your pushbike.

Edited by Truffles

All the time when im driving my S1 R33 gtst, commodore drivers are revving at me, tail gating me and trying to intimidate me to race them. When i finally finish laughing at their toughness i wipe the road with their cars face and proceed to get abused and cop comments like "your car is shit" and "what a fooking slug!" but yet i can hear their car on song the entire time of our race whilst i play with them. What commodore drivers hate most is being out done by a car that looks better, sounds better, better technology, more readly avalible performance parts and that nice blow off after each gear ;)

All the time when im driving my S1 R33 gtst, commodore drivers are revving at me, tail gating me and trying to intimidate me to race them. When i finally finish laughing at their toughness i wipe the road with their cars face and proceed to get abused and cop comments like "your car is shit" and "what a fooking slug!" but yet i can hear their car on song the entire time of our race whilst i play with them. What commodore drivers hate most is being out done by a car that looks better, sounds better, better technology, more readly avalible performance parts and that nice blow off after each gear ;)

post-16947-0-87297200-1306409496_thumb.gif

PS Street racing is ghey

i may or may not have used to do that in my skyline to pretty much every car i saw driven by young guys when i was bored, lol

Went to super cheap auto in Geelong to buy oil:

Sales assistant was as useless as girls in a gay bar.

Assistant: Do you drive the car hard.

Me: yea I guess.

assistant: Does it burn oil.

Me: No it doesn't

Assistant: Then I would recommend a mineral based 35w 70 for extra protection, (then some rant about thick oil protecting my engine from hi temp turbo boost and RPM)

Me: Ill just buy my synthetic Motul 10w-40 and pretend this conversation never happened.

Seriously, where do super cheap auto find these idiots.

What is a 13 year old doing posting on a car website, anyway? Should be off riding your pushbike.

i happen to like cars quite a lot and i find that my questions are not answered if i dont ask some of them.

and i dont like riding my push bike.

sleeperdatto

Went to super cheap auto in Geelong to buy oil:

Sales assistant was as useless as girls in a gay bar.

Assistant: Do you drive the car hard.

Me: yea I guess.

assistant: Does it burn oil.

Me: No it doesn't

Assistant: Then I would recommend a mineral based 35w 70 for extra protection, (then some rant about thick oil protecting my engine from hi temp turbo boost and RPM)

Me: Ill just buy my synthetic Motul 10w-40 and pretend this conversation never happened.

Seriously, where do super cheap auto find these idiots.

All they are is cash register jockeys...

to be fair, i did start lurking when i was about 14 and signed up when i was 15