SAU Community

Bad R33(?) smash at Mt Martha

SteveL

i knew someone would say that

but seriously i feel sorry for the driver and passenger

but if people were more careful this kind of stuff would not happen if people loved their car and wouldn't go trashing it in a mountain.

this is really hard to say without offending anyone. But I'm not saying i hope the car is fine and that i don't care what happened to them. I'm just stressed that it happened and it shouldn't of happened because they don't deserve it.

i'm sorry if i offended anyone because i didn't intend to. It was in my mind that readers would view it in this way. But it is not what i mean. Yes i probably chose the wrong words to express my opnion.

and no don't reply to this cos it will end up in a huge debate and i don't want this thread to become a huge debate about me!

I hope the people involved in the tragedy will be brave and move on with life and victims in hospital get well and recover.

P.S : im sorry ok, i didn't intend to piss you off, and thanks for del post

• 2 weeks later...

I must state that the acident was a terible tradgedy, for wich my condolences to all family and friends. My good mate was close family friend to the driver resulting in a great deal of shock and sadness for him.

Joel from what Ive heard truley was a top bloke as echoed by the 1000 people attending his funeral.

Please do not think that I am speaking ill of the dead or being flipent in saying there is a valuable lesson to be learned here.

From what I was told Joel was at a party and took a couple of mates for a ride he had been drinking. He had only owned his r33 gtst for a few weeks and I was told from the person who got his car started when it got off the boat that it had at least 700hp. This was his first rwd car.

This is a shocking event that has killed two of our peires and changed the life of many. My best wishes to all involved.

Please, drive safley and stay within the limits.