SAU Community

Go Slow on Freeway... Anyone know the story?

nmcmahon83

aww :D is the DezertEagle on that forum the same that use to be on here? His sig said he sold his line! Bummer... all cause of a stupid defect :D

Hey dude, yeah it's sold. New owner drove away with it today. Hope your car is going good mate, very similar set ups aye!

Will be getting something more sedate in the meantime, looking towards an R34 GTR after I'm 25 though :wassup:

there were a couple of nice skylines on that cruise in particular

One Red R34 Was hot as IT had such a lumpy sound to it The twin turbo setup on it was awesome high mount turbos and about the size of GT3037's (as advised by friend) but it sounded so sweet.

and also White 34 with black bonnet and the plate IYI was also there.

The cops only blocked Terrigal because there were too many cars in there.

Another example of what happens when a poorly organised cruise results in hundreds of cars suddenly appearing at what is normally a familly area on a Sunday afternoon. Police go into damage control when such a huge number of cars show up without any prior warning

The clowns behind this have run such an event before, with the similar results yet they seem surprised at what happened this time?

:D

there were a couple of nice skylines on that cruise in particular  

One Red R34 Was hot as IT had such a lumpy sound to it The twin turbo setup on it was awesome high mount turbos and about the size of GT3037's (as advised by friend) but it sounded so sweet.  

and also White 34 with black bonnet and the plate IYI was also there.  

The cops only blocked Terrigal because there were too many cars in there.

That RED R34 GTR is apparently a monster. Supposed to have HUGE power and sounds insane. Has either Twin 3040's or 3037's and a 2.8L bottom end.

And yes, I agree. poorly organised cruise with plenty of idiots. But what more do you expect from Hot4s?

The pics i saw of it, there was insane amount of cars there, a whole carpark as big as 300 spaces was full, in the pics saw some beatiful skylines, such as CYIFLY and that Red 34 as well as another skyline cant remember, god bless you skyline lovers :Bang:

I own a SR20DET silvia but hehehe, but your all great people!!