SAU Community

GTS/T with GTR Badge Shame File

Nexus9

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Attention, yeah the main reason for rice.  

[sarcasm]

But now I have your opinion I can sleep easy at nights knowing what you think as I was nearly going to kill myself at the thought of not having your explicid opinion oh grand master of all things ricy.

[/sarcasm]

:P

He he you crack me up mate, I was just geein you up matey...

hang on!

[sarcastic comment arriving soon to a forum near you]

Ahh, werent the eightys a blessing for vehicular aestheticity.. Remember the R32 GTR's... They used to be rare but now you see them everywhere....

[/sarcastic comment now completed]

I can close my eyes to threads like this, but then being a moderator I gotta make sure you don't violate the rules of the forums...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forum_rules.html

read the 2nd rule for general users... No personal attacks.

I constantly call people ricers and laugh at overly cosmetic cars. But how far you wanna push the issue of making an example of someone else on the forum makes it more of a personal attack.

So count this as your warning, and caution. You guys are treading a fine line.

bah.. back to vic with you monki..

we're just having a little QLD fun..

gtr badges on gtst are lame.. come on..

hey it offends somebody that their car is put in here which happens to mention this topic.. then bah to them.

say you have a dead RB26 engine....and you can't affod to buy another engine and your mate were like donating an RB25 to fit into your GTR..and you agreed to do so.

what would you call that one ? still a GTR ?

IF it was BORN a GTR then it IS!

IF it WAS NOT, then it AINT!!

My GTS4 is legaly plated as a GTR but I know the difference!!

(And it has NO badges!)

I can close my eyes to threads like this, but then being a moderator I gotta make sure you don't violate the rules of the forums...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forum_rules.html

read the 2nd rule for general users... No personal attacks.

I constantly call people ricers and laugh at overly cosmetic cars. But how far you wanna push the issue of making an example of someone else on the forum makes it more of a personal attack.

So count this as your warning, and caution. You guys are treading a fine line.

FFS, we are quite capable of modding our own section thank you very much... For your information, the QLD mods have all been in personal contact with each other about this thread over the past 24 hrs, and all have our eyes on it very closely... I'm sure we will be able to deal with it, if or when it crosses the line...

FWIW, there have been NO personal attacks made in this thread except by you... There may have been attacks made on peoples machinery, but not on the people... Do I have the option of warning people every time they tell me auto's are shit, sedan tail lights look gay, GT wings are dumb, NOS is cheating, etc? Didn't think so...

So count this as your warning to stick to modding your own sections, and let us stick to ours... (tongue in cheek, unknot your knickers, etc, etc... :P )

PS: /me thinks Funky has a GTR badge on his car...

lol i actually have no badges on my car, and as for sticking to my own section... how does the whole forum sound to you?

And yes you do have the option of warning people, but only if its personal attacks; what I'm sayin is that if you guys are gonna bag out other forum members on this thread, to keep it to jibs and poking fun at, and not name calling etc.

The only reason I even had a remote interest in this thread is that whoever started this thread in his wisdom started multiple threads in all the states about the same thing prior to this, which I had to merge into one thread in QLD. Anyways, you guys can go dig your own hole for all I care, I'm out, just keep it to QLD next time.

that whoever started this thread in his wisdom started multiple threads in all the states about the same thing prior to this

:)

I started this thread and I did nothing of the sort, you must have this thread confused with another thread