SAU Community

3 x R34's parked in front of each other!

_turtle_

hey guys, went past station street, parked outside were 3 R34 beasts!!!! did anyone else see em?? a black (GTR i think), silver GTT, and yellow GTT. was beautiful, i didn't even keep my eyes on the road driving past em. i know that the owner of Quick Fit tyres in boxhill owns the yellow and silver one, coz i see them parked there all the time. hes a lucky guy. i think hes the owner of Evolution R as well.

Originally posted by MZNISMO

ohh soo thats where my cars got to!!!

thanks for letting me know! :O

no u r mistaken, they park the shitty calibras out at the local tip :O

Originally posted by INASNT

no u r mistaken, they park the shitty calibras out at the local tip :O

yes and i just saw ur mock job wanna be gtr parked outside that building where men go to get the penises enlarged!

hmmm wonder what it was doing parked out there..

something ur not telling us>?>:shake:

yes and i just saw ur mock job wanna be gtr parked outside that building where men go to get the penises enlarged!

hmmm wonder what it was doing parked out there..

something ur not telling us>?>:shake:

hmm mock up gtr? i have 0 stickers on my car!

Is this building that my car was apparently at, does it also to tighten up jobs on female genitals who hang to loose?? If so them hopefully you will have a max of 5 appointments this week instead of the usualy 7. :shake:

Originally posted by INASNT

hmm mock up gtr? i have 0 stickers on my car!  

Is this building that my car was apparently at, does it also to tighten up jobs on female genitals who hang to loose??  If so them hopefully you will have a max of 5 appointments this week instead of the usualy 7. :shake:

lol ur mistaking me for one of the scum u picked up doing st kilda laps the other night darling

:O

ok stop whorng this thread now! :shake:

lol ur mistaking me for one of the scum u picked up doing st kilda laps the other night darling

ok stop whorng this thread now! :shake:

LOL u r the only scum on st kilda doin laps these days babe!!

I was gonna say "which station street" there for a minute because there are like 50 in melbourne..but ahhh, box hill

Yeah, i'm that area a bit but missed em but i am sure it would have made a pretty site.. There is nice silver s2 R33 that was parked outside of the accessories place down carrington st too the other day - its got a big ass GTS-T black sticker up the doors and across the bonnet i think too.

In fact there are usually one or two nice cars around there each week. There are a large asian community around there, so of course you see plenty of hotted up cars.. although you'd be sitting in traffic most of the time with the roadworks and shit they're doing all up there (major pain in the ass!)

lol i thought you ment the station st that I live on... I was like wtf... ahh boxhill... I had the priviledge of being serviced after a ferrari f350 at tuffy's in syd on the weekend, seeing under the belly of that beast makes me wanna wet my pants...

I've seen those cars too well not the black one but the silver n yello ones, dunno where tho.

theres actually 4 x R34's in boxhill!! i went past station st again, and sure enough there were two of em there, black one GT-T and silver one in front of it (GTR!) and then a few cars up another black GT. on the way up i was tailing the yellow GT-T. sooo many R34's in boxhill!!! i creamed my jocks. some dude on the st was taking pictures of the 34 GTR.