SAU Community

farking soft drink can...!

Pva_Glue

hahahh... today my car were making some weired sound under the bonnet... so I had a look but the sound went away...

It sounded like thin metal was rubbing together, you know one of those high pitch noise...

anyway I gave good look Boody flattened empty coke can was stuck between arm bush and front left wheel drive train.

so every time I steer left or right, it made that noise...ffs

I thought I blew something... :lol:

anyway I yanked it out! all ok nice and smooth no noise exapt sound from exhaust hehehheheh..... Broooommmm!!!:burnout:

Moral of story?!?

If your car makes strange noise pull over and check it out b4 it gets bigger problem and check under side of your car time to time!(while I was checking under the car, unfortunally I could not locate my Neons :O)

cheers

Joe

Bwahahah classic.

I did that once in the EB falcon. Drivin along and im like dam these brakes feel funny. get out and jammed in the disc brake is a towel that was previosly lying in the driveway. Needless to say i laughed my ass off:lol:

ehheh I saw one of the commies on the Freeway with large sheet of cardboard box covering the front guards...

it went pass me with mighty V8 sound... then about 3 km away saw it again parked emergency lane with blown radiator... :lol:

as he slowed down the car the cardboard box fellen off.

driver scratching his head..."WTF ?" :lol:

cheers

Joe

Originally posted by Pva_Glue

I just went down to the shops... guess what I saw on  the way back...

:lol: old grannie was Driving old camry with HandBrake on!!!

hahahah LOL the car was SMOKING UP!!! doing 40kmph! :cool:

cheers

Joe

haha!

I did that when I first got my license and I was really nervous with the person in the car .. no smoke though, luckily.

Originally posted by deesh

A can, that was lucky, ever found a bird with its neck wrapped around part of the underbody, thats not nice.

Yeah i once had a bird with it's neck wrapped around part of my underbody, so i said Oi! NO TEETH! now get back in the Kitchen and cook me some pie!

AHAH sorry guys i had to!:cool:

I thought coke cans were a modification from Japan to help compression under the engine bay AH MAN! *25GTT slips outside to remove 12 coke cans from under his bonnet*

Originally posted by 25GTT

Yeah i once had a bird with it's neck wrapped around part of my underbody, so i said Oi! NO TEETH! now get back in the Kitchen and cook me some pie!

lol :D

"Its gold I tell ya. Gold Jerry, gold!" - Banya

Originally posted by 25GTT

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA!!

now THAT is funny!

Had a bad one of those on the weekend. The Ulsar was giving off a rubber smell on the way home on Sat night. Sunday arvo took a look and the rear hand brake line was lying across the exhaust. Really bad design gives bugger all room for the hand brake cable beteewn exhaust and fuel tank. Took a while to fix as well..grrr

Originally posted by skyzerr33

teeth is good as long as its light pressure

UNLESS IF THEY SNEEZE! then it's bye bye to Mr Winky! And Hello John Bobbet!:uh-huh:

you know how they say coke can cleans coins and stuff if you were to spill it on plastic say in your console somewhere do you think it would melt away at paint or plastic if left untreated? or grow mould and grow into some grotesque creature which takes over perth then vows for world domination against pepsi?

Can of Coke exploded in my car the other day. I cleaned and cleaned, and I am still finding sticky spots.

Blue Pepsi, Worst idea ever. It is The smae as normal pepsi, just blue and slightly worst tasting. Terrible terrible idea, and no ads for it! It's going no where.

Greg. :devfu: