SAU Community

wanted!

Butler

hey everyone,

well after a big holiday over east and lots of saving up and thinking im ready to take the plunge and buy a skyline. Due to uni and hecs fees ive decided to go with an r32 gtst for cost and insurance reasons. Anyway would be lookin at either a black or white coupe manual, the lower the k's the better, must be in good condition and have no major problems, mods: stock to well modified. My budget is $13 - $15K.

The only problem i have at the moment is that there are no good ones for sale, so if anyone is thinking of sellin or knows someone who is, then please pm us.

thanks .

Man i was seriously thinking of selling mine about a week ago, but its just landed and now i'm stoked! :cheers: But for $15k you would get a very nice GTS-t, thats what i'd sell mine for and its what you're after. Black 2 door manual, 100,000km, ex drift (Turbo,wheels, cage etc)

so keep looking as I know theres a few in Perth now, so keep your eyes peeled.

GL, Blacky

ok well since a few ppl think that 15K is too much for an R32, then heres what im thinking. My total budget is $19K for car+fix any problems+insurance. I thought that a nice r33 would be too much as they are 17K plus. So i was then narrowed down to an S13/14 or an R32. And since i prefer skylines the R32 was the logical choice. What do you guys think?

ok well since a few ppl think that 15K is too much for an R32, then heres what im thinking. My total budget is $19K for car+fix any problems+insurance. I thought that a nice r33 would be too much as they are 17K plus. So i was then narrowed down to an S13/14 or an R32. And since i prefer skylines the R32 was the logical choice. What do you guys think?

Speshal on this forum has the ex Gotboost R32 with RB26 in. Does 11.6 ish down the 1/4 and he wants more than that for it but hey, you can only ask.

Cheers

Ken

I will be selling my s13 very soon as im planning on holidaying in June. I was planning on selling in another two months or so, but if the buyer is there I will sell it now. I am an r32 fan aswell, i sold mine and got this S13. Not my favourite car, but much more reponsive than the R32 gtst with the mods it has

Highly modified and well looked after...Lumpy tuned..permits etc.

Drop me a PM if you want details and pics etc

Other than that i have seen so many 32's for sale on the forums...they must have disappeared..will keep an eye out for u anyway

damn, if 89's with a few mods are selling for close to 15k, what does that make my late '92 type-M go for?

I was thinking id be lucky to even get 15k for it recently with the big influx of 89's coming in but i guess i was wrong.

it also depends if there's a buyer too i guess.

Shaun