SAU Community

Stupid precision driving at it's best

ossie_21

it's definatly europe.................it does look like its from the getaway in stockholm, not sure i havent seen that vid but i had a look at the cover.......if it is that then there's a good chance its a Supra he's driving.

those guys dont have balls.........it takes a small dick to put other people lives in danger like that.

like i said before Audi RS6 forums, the blue one is definitely an Audi i have to assume the one following is one aswell.

There are like 10 more vid downloads from the forum.

there is one on the autobahn aswell where they test 160kmh running start.

I saw the thread where this video was originally posted, cant remember where though. The link was cross posted to a few forums at the time.

Its a V8 BMW (M5?) of some kind, the blue car is a turbo audi of some sort (RS6?)

I actually believe this is in Russia? I remember thinking they were way too nice a car to exist in the country they said it was from :) The guy in the V8 BMW had a commentary, saying how fast they went etc. Crazy drivers *shakes head*

I'm gonna go find that link now.

The govt wants to use it to enforce hoon laws?

Maybe they should try enforce the "keep left unless overtaking" laws.

Watching that clip, there is no reason for the road to be as congested, and the traffic as staggered as it is.

If all the people loitering in the right hand lane didn't see themself as being above the law, it would be a whole lot safer for everyone concerned.

Yeh its the M5 following RS4. There are a fair few vids of this guy on www.tremek.com, he goes by the name M5RUS or something I think.

It is so frustrating reading the comments. "I can't believe he got smoked by a Civic hatchback", "stupid americans", "bloody ricers racing there 4 cylinders cars with big exhausts everywhere". I agree what they are doing is extremely selfish to other drivers but people should at least get their facts straight.