SAU Community

FS - VG30 Turbo (off single turbo)

Hey all - have for sale a T3 turbo off a VG30DET (the single turbo model not DETT)

This is the pick of the T3 range!!

Not sure on exact specs (sorry didn't have time to check it this morning) but I am sure someone here will know.

Excellent upgrade for RB20 and 25's, VL's or anything with a T3 flange. These turbo's are sturdy units and people have run 16-17psi all day no problems thanks to the STEEL WHEEL.

This turbo is in PERFECT condition (I would even say as new) and was purchased to be used on a turbo commodore project.. Alas I have some commitments to make and I have to sell it :(

Looking for $450 - feel free to make an offer as ONO...

EMAIL ME on [email protected] as I don't check this often :P

Pics -

turbo1.jpg

turbo3.jpg

turbo4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Counter opinon. Having both an OS gearset car and the getrag 6 speed, will take the 6 speed for the street all day long thanks. First gear on most gear sets are ASS, the bloody gear you spend heaps of time in on the street too.   I run the 4.11 and it is fine at 110, (not sure who gets to do 120)  I do find the gears a little short and doing a 3.89 setup.    Anyway back to your question, running stock LSD rear, love it. Tried an S15 helical rear, it was aweful. In the process of doing a quaife front on advice as part of the 3.89. Seems like a good option. Let you know     Car is 800awhp and mostly street.       
    • I do the online time trials to get silver (1mil credits). Currently the EG at Tsukuba I got 1:14.015. Show me what you got! (Don't take it too seriously I only use the controller, CBF setting up G29).
    • So I’m looking for rb20det sensor or rb25de. Is this possible that ka24de/sr20 also could work? How much teeth is for small box sensor? 21? Does diameter size vary between these gearboxes?  https://youtu.be/VPhkpdEH7Lg?si=uGF2tLuAM6Mb5LF2
    • Oh man I'm so excited for that one too! These still are very high on my fave cars list.  What's our time trial for these? Kyoto driving Park?
    • Hey I’m installing some extreme coilovers in my 96 r33 gtst and the bottom of the front coilovers seem to slightly touch the upper arm? I’m guessing it’s not supposed to be like that but what can I do to fix it? Can I just put another washer on the arm side of the bushing as well as the bolt side?    cheers for any help