SAU Community

Clutch

Shrub32

Adelaide Clutch services, they have many different types, if you are going to have a few mods done get a heavy duty pressure plate with a cushioned ceramic clutch plate, easy to drive with and bites well, about $500 all up.

I'll third that - ha ha.:lol:

BTW - where were all the skylines on the Nissan cruise on Sunday

Was getting a bit lonely at the front!!!

Then again, I shouldn't really do 260 on public roads!

:uh-huh:

Williamstown to Birdwood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats where we were.Went through Williamstown twice on way

to Barossa & back.Was about 30 180sx,silvias etc.Nearly lost a few to oncoming semis on the way!!!

Dont you read the posts? Graham posted while back 'bout it.

Well lets get another one happening for Skylines.Get everyone you know with a skyline.Pull people over, ring dudes,whatever.

Lets see if we can get 20 skylines in one place at the same time.

Must be heaps of them out there who dont post here for whatever reason.How many SA Skys have we got currently on the

Sa forum.Always see heaps around that I dont recognise.

Perhaps we could do a end of year(Christmas cruise) with a BBQ

at the end of it or something?

I'm too busy cruising to organise cruises! Someone start a new thread & lets see how many new Skylines we can recruit.

Sounds good to me. I didnt see much, everything was a blur:D . John Ive still got the same problem with my car, it stops at 5000rpm in 5th gear? dont know why, martin hasent had time to look at it yet. Just got suspension done, works a treat

Well tell the Fat Poof to get on with it.

Seriously though, does it cut out or will it just not pull past that

full stop. My R33 GTR started to max out around 6000, & the R34

doesn't feel like it will go past 6500.(mind you in 6th thats around

280 or so!)

Maybe you are just running out of power.Or you are not reving high enough in 3rd & 4th.What do you take it to?

If you are just running out of power, thats simple.Just put an OS

Giken 3 litre with 3240 HKS turbos in it & no more problems.:lol:

Hmmm, better stop drinking.

U got a spare one lying around? it would be a good project car:D No 4wd only rwd. When it stops in 5th at 5000 put it back to 4th which is about 6500-7000, same thing

Thanks guys, i rang adelaide clutch earlier today. picking one up tomorrow not sure wether to get the ceramic one but! Talking about skyline owners i am only a 3 month old in the middle of transfering the evil auto stick! I know 4 guys from my old school days that own Sky's 3 33's and a 32. Dunnoo if they post on here or not tho.

I bought a ceramic plated clutch from adelaide clutch, now can anyone give me some advise on how to drive witha heavy duty clutch? all my driving has been in a stock nissan pulsar and holden camira. I think ill be stalling a bit once shes in haha