SAU Community

roll on winter!

ASYLUM

hahaahha nah im not that game... :)

nah got stuck yesterday with the sudden rain and i missed the weather report the previous night so i got stuck with no umbrella..

but today i have it and im wearing a black top.. :) w00t

yeh and a monster tacho on the handle. Plus u gotta cover the handle in the fake steel stuff.

Still drink in winter but have big ass stews and drink red wine all the time, mmm wine and goulash :licklips:

yay. bring on the ways to keep warm :wink:

still deciding on the wet roads. good and bad.

yeeeess... im waiting on my tyres to come in so they can be put on my car... severe lack of rear tread at the moment is fun... driving up a hill last night in the downpour... i think i was going sideways quicker than up :)

hmm this weather has just made me discover exactly how heavy my foot is, esp with a auto. cant seem to stop wheelspinning the rb20E whenever i move off from traffic lights!! :)

and this is from the "bunky" R32. But seriously cant cops realli get you for hooning when the wheels light up a bit in the wet? >_< a bit un reasonable, considering how many cops i see lighting up their wheels when taking off from the lights with NO sirens or lights flashing!!!