SAU Community

Skid Pans?

Richo

Hey guys! Do we have here in Adelaide somewhere we can muck around without being disturbed by police or neighbours and the like?? something like a Skid Pan even if you have to pay to get in..(apart from the drifting practices in AIR, which happens once a year :rofl:

If not.. do you know of isolated places where this could be done no probs..

PM me for details or addresses we dont want to bring too much attention :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have you been donw to burken head bridge as they have need it a truck was they wash off cement its hella slippery and fun just gotta look out for cops etc and security but you can get away with it easy

or some where out the back of the port like neer easturn prade theres plenty of room

may see you out there one day i have the only peperment green r31 in adelaide

Iheard that U-drive is quite fun for $440

It would be nice if we could organise a SAU U-drive day.

how come no one want to drive a bigger kart or try the dogbox?

well i think we should unofficialy orginise something, try to keep it on the lowdown, maybe find out who is interested and then orginise it for say 1am-3am and keep it to the PM/SMS

have you been donw to burken head bridge as they have need it a truck was  they wash off cement  its hella  slippery and fun   just gotta look out for cops etc and security  but you can get away with it easy  

or some where out the back of the port like neer easturn prade  theres plenty of room    

may see you out there one day i have the only peperment green r31 in adelaide

Remember the idea that people we dont want to know about these places may be looking at these pages ie: the bloody police!

have you been donw to burken head bridge as they have need it a truck was they wash off cement its hella slippery

FFS mate! check your messages before posting ;) i'm still trying to figure out why you meant ....well not really.... but close.

--------------------------------------------------when i want ok as for police when ever would they look on here ---------------would rather catch ya speeding any way and get more revenu.... than waste time on the net

Frogstomp,

If you have a problem report the post or take it to PM's.

come on guys lets keep it civil,

frog_stompR31: believe it or not the police do look on here, they have organised to be at the meeting spots of cruises for defects before! If you want to talk about places then just send the guys who are interested PM's!

little boy eat shit and die pal ill do what i want when i want ok  as for police when ever would they look on here you toss they would rather catch ya speeding any way and get more revenu.... than waste time on the net

I'm sorry for you and any of your fellow younger mates,cause if you think the police dont bother reading these and many other forums your badly mistaken.The police have been known to have infiltrated several car clubs in adelaide,and has already shut one club down with multiple defects and arrests!!

Regards,

SKYLINE (Kym) :Oops: