SAU Community

Creatd Motorsports Skyline

The airbag steering wheel just comes off - no big deal, if you want to swap it to a aftermarket one (non-airbag one) shouldn't be a problem (except for your local road laws)....

With a HKS 2530 turbo, it will make aorund 220-230rwkw, running out of puff up top end.

The airbag steering wheel just comes off - no big deal, if you want to swap it to a aftermarket one (non-airbag one) shouldn't be a problem (except for your local road laws)....  

With a HKS 2530 turbo, it will make aorund 220-230rwkw, running out of puff up top end.

Sounds about right, i had a stock turbo on my last R33 with no where near as many mods and that was pulling 263hp @ the wheels on the dyno so thats about 200kw @ the wheels.

230 KW is around 308 hp so yeh. Ill find out when i get it tuned anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

hey mate... very nice car.

id just remove the creatd stickers... leave the rest on... looks drift.

just wondering.... what is the ride hight?? from the ground to the lowest point on the car??

i have a 400r kit on my 33, coilovers and 18" rims. its just above 100mm off the ground, the lowest part being the back of the skirts. but there is still about 1" between the tires and the guards.. on yours, the tyres are very close to the guards, but its not scraping on the ground. just wondering if my kit is deeper then the top secret one and yours alows you to lower the car further but keeping it legal.

cheers

Linton

hey mate... very nice car.

id just remove the creatd stickers... leave the rest on... looks drift.

just wondering.... what is the ride hight?? from the ground to the lowest point on the car??

i have a 400r kit on my 33, coilovers and 18" rims. its just above 100mm off the ground, the lowest part being the back of the skirts. but there is still about 1" between the tires and the guards.. on yours, the tyres are very close to the guards, but its not scraping on the ground. just wondering if my kit is deeper then the top secret one and yours alows you to lower the car further but keeping it legal.

cheers

Linton

Im not exactly sure of the height at the moment but it can definetly go alot lower,It is fully jacked up at the moment and it is just posible to get up the kirbs, i can lower it back to how it was set up for drift but it would be to inpracticle.

In the pics the guy had before i bought it the wheels were well and truly inside the gaurds and nothing was scraping so yeh must be the depth of the kit.