SAU Community

Creatd Motorsports Skyline

I have just recieved my new R33 from victoria, you might have seen it for sale a while ago.

Its the CREATD motorsports Drift skyline, it has a few bits and peices on it, does anyone know anything about this car or creatd motorsports????

I live in W.A so i dont hear much about what happens over there, i did see it in the AUTOSALON mag a couple weeks ago though.

Cheers

I seen this car for the first time about 3 years ago at Showoff at the show grounds in meblourne, and it was at the time just a nice street'a, making around 190rwkw's, with basic mod's from what i can remember, it was used as one of their promotional cars and hence was stickered up, along with a rexy. I then saw it again about a year later at autosalon, and it had a bit more done to it, and seen it at another autosalon and around the place, also at Calder at a drift event, and it loosk nice now. Good luck with it.

Cheers here i'll throw a few pics up.

I seen this car for the first time about 3 years ago at Showoff at the show grounds in meblourne, and it was at the time just a nice street'a, making around 190rwkw's, with basic mod's from what i can remember, it was used as one of their promotional cars and hence was stickered up, along with a rexy. I then saw it again about a year later at autosalon, and it had a bit more done to it, and seen it at another autosalon and around the place, also at Calder at a drift event, and it loosk nice now. Good luck with it.

Yeh, takes a bit to get used to on the street but should be good on the track, im still waiting for the Power FC hand controller to arive so i can take the REV limiter off and take it for a thrash.

Looking good dude... is that a sequential gearbox set up?

sequential shifter actually. the box still shifts in the standard way it's just that the ikeya formula shifter makes it seem like sequential. ie. your hand only moves up and down, the shifter translates that into the normal H pattern. It certainly puts the gearknob in a nice position. :rofl:

Cheers mate, its spun out seein pics like that. I still have a fair bit of work i want to do to it but all with time, im starting on the engine bay first just to make it look decent as it looks prety shit then i was goin to pull out the rear seats and put a full custom alpine system in it but ill see what happens.

Yeah, i seen it at the Calder drift event on December 12th....dont know much about the car, but went and sounded niiiice!... Here are a few pics my cousin took of it...

2240whiteR33_2_.jpg

2240whiteR33.jpg

Steve.

one of the guys from creatd should be on the forums... they're a pretty well respected tuning house in North Melb, and they know their R33's pretty well. They had a hand in setting up SkylineGeoff's R33 track car as well, and he reccommends em to everyone.

Yeh ill have to get that mag.

Yeh i wanted to change that steering wheel along with a heap of other shit i want to do but all in good time, also the wheel has an airbag behind it so whats the deal with changing that??? ive been told it cant be done???

its in the current isue of drift battle.  very nice!

'currently the best presented drift car in australia'

maybe a steering wheel change is in order...

get in on a dyno and check the tuning  :P

Rob said it was up around 340rwhp so yeh ill have to get it retuned when im in perth and see what she will get.

Heres a list of the Mods, have a guess if you want at how much hp she has..

EXTERIOR

Freshly fully painted

Full Top Secret lower skirt body kit

Bomex carbon bonnet and carbon rear spoiler

Mirror window tint

Veilside mirrors

G-Max 18 x 8.5 front and 18 x 9.5 rear wheels

INTERIOR

Cusco 6 point roll cage

Sequential shifter

Apex-i AVC-R Boost controller

Apex-i Power FC

Apex-i Turbo timer

Pioneer MP3 Player

Kenwood 6" front and rear speakers

Uras raceing seat

Nismo 320kmph cluster

ENGINE

HKS GT25-30r Turbocharger

HKS screamer dump pipe

Trust front pipe

Kakimoto full exhaust system

Blitz SpecR front mount intercooler

Nismo 555cc injectors

Apex-i super intake suction pipe

HKS pod filter

Z32 Air flow meter

Greddy oil filler cap

Greddy oil air seperator

Ogura twin plate clutch

R33 GTR Brembo calipers

U-project 360mm disc rotors

SUSPENSION

TEIN HA full adjustable coil overs

Section Sports rear adjustable camber arms

Section Sports adjustable front castor rods

Section sports solid balljoints

Section Sports solid mounted rear cradle

Section Sports adjustable traction bars.

Lucky your in WA as with all those stickers and shit u would get defected as you rolled out your driveway here in Vic :D

With that sequential shifter, is there any cover that goes over the mechanism or is it all exposed like that? Can you flat shift or does the clutch still need to be use on up shifts?

I have just recieved my new R33 from victoria, you might have seen it for sale a while ago.  

Its the CREATD motorsports Drift skyline, it has a few bits and peices on it, does anyone know anything about this car or creatd motorsports????  

I live in W.A so i dont hear much about what happens over there, i did see it in the AUTOSALON mag a couple weeks ago though.

Cheers

My best mate was going to buy this car, he had the money and all just had to fly down and inspect it but you beat him to it. CREATD are now putting together an R33 as we speak for him and will be ready in around three weeks.

The car is awesome and we were a bit spectacle about the sequantial shift.

Lucky your in WA as with all those stickers and shit u would get defected as you rolled out your driveway here in Vic :P

With that sequential shifter, is there any cover that goes over the mechanism or is it all exposed like that? Can you flat shift or does the clutch still need to be use on up shifts?

Thats funny because the car comes from Victoria and it was licenced over there.

Yeh with the sequential shifter, it doesnt have a cover and can be a little noisy without it but it would be to easy to make your own one up. I just got a bit of that sound proof stuff, (like the stuff that underlays the carpet) and jamed it all in around the base then made up a cover out of PVC and painted it. As for changing gears i use the clutch, not sure what everyone else does but it does smash through fairly hard, thats a good thing tho.