SAU Community

What Wheels Are These? (Volks..photo)

eXc

Hey guys,

I am gonna order a centre cap, but I don't know what the wheels are! Can someone please tell me? All I know is they are Volk Racing...

Cheers

Chris

volks.jpg

Thanks guys...I am gonna have to kick my importer's butt if I can't get them. He lost it in his workshop somehow! Doh.

im not sure if you'll be able to order it because i don't think they make the wheels or centre caps anymore, and if you can then tell me where, because i need one of those wheels

I could be interested in selling the pair (one has centre cap, one doesnt) If you're interested PM me. I have a pair of these, and a pair of GTP's. I would prefer to have a set of the same, so if I can get something decent for these, I will sell them or swap for GTPs.

I could be interested in selling the pair (one has centre cap, one doesnt) If you're interested PM me. I have a pair of these, and a pair of GTP's. I would prefer to have a set of the same, so if I can get something decent for these, I will sell them or swap for GTPs.

you have pm

my friend has 4 of these caps sitting at home, as they looked crap with them on...he had the mesh style ones (same centre caps though)

The caps should be real easy to get, just ask the local wreakers!

The rims you have look good with the caps, but the Rays "Mesh style" ones (same rim but meshed) dont look all that great, as they stick out heaps!

ah fair enuff, i misunderstood ;)