SAU Community

Brisbane Skyline Servicing

Crimpage

Hi everyone,

I'm about to buy an R32 N/A. I'm just after a good place in Brisbane to get a roadworthy and a service for it. For the first service, i would prefer a place that knows a lot about Skylines...

Preferably on the Southside, but anywhere is ok.

Thanks!

- Crimpage

chapmans is good, i know of a few guys that service their cars religiously with andrew chapman.

mercury motorsports is another (northside but)

Yeah, I can help out. I work for Midas at Wolloongabba. Don't wory about that though. I would recommend Chapman and Chapman. Andrew is very switched on with all things performance. Can be on the pricey side though. Charlies I wouldn't take my car to though. Personal experience and also a mates. They don't really do the right thing by their customers and will bullcrap to you if you don't know what you are looking at. Motsons are also good, I know them fairly well and they do a pretty good job. Also on the pricey side with some things. I can do your servicing through work and know quite a lot about all of the Skyline series but it's really up to you to try a few places and see how you like them. You may not find your preferred servicer right away but you will eventually. It's your baby and you need to look after it. You don't need to be fed crap form salesman or shops that want to sell you upgrades constantly. What you do need is someone who will look after you car, do the right thing by you, answer all your questions, do a good job, do what you ask them to do and offer good advice.

All I can suggest is to try a few places, see how you like them and decide from there. All of the above are capable of doing the job but whether they do it right by you is what makes the difference.

I recommend Autoforce on Logan Rd. They have been servicing both my imports on a regular basis. Reasonably priced and they know their imports. On the southside too...tell them Jonathan sent you and speak to May or Kevin.