SAU Community

Stagea in Down Town Tokyo

bmwpaul

Hi Guys just thought I'd add a couple of Stagea photos for you all. Taken in Tokyo last year, these two were spotted just as I was walking through the Ueno District in Tokyo, well known for all the motorcycle shops. Spotted a Bananna Yellow one on Parammatta Road last week

That second photo is a P11 Primera wagon. A friend of mine has one. Nice cars, but not a stagea, maybe we should wash your eyes out with soap lol ;)

The skirts on the primera are nice when it's all kitted up, I want skirts for my Stag in a similar vein.

Sorry to all you Stag Owners for the Non Stag Shot But it just drove by saw the shape and snap. So many cars look so familar..... but just are a little diferent Also picked up a copy of GT-R magazine for 1200 yen and a brochue on the Infinity Q35 Coupe in the States. I know no really Stagea stuff but similar DNA

Ouch you Stag owners are harsh! What's the penalty for asking if a Stagea is "the new Camry Sportivo wagon?"

what? you mean its not a volvo? wow... here I was thinking Nissan had reached the height of safe-old-man driver friendly design by collaborating with Volvo on the Stagea.

• 3 weeks later...
you can, its called the 260rs !!

sorry should have specified more, I know that you can, I just don't have the money for it after buying the GTR, should have just saved more and bought a 260rs or I've seen a couple of the RB25 ones with transplant motors for sale on jspec(from memory)

definatley a car I'll consider in the future ;)

mark