SAU Community

R32 install

Great, should be easy to get to then! is the space for it large? :(

I've just bought an Eclipse 4x70W RMS amp... whats the factory one rated at?

I hope the new one will fit in the same spot...

Great, should be easy to get to then! is the space for it large? :/

I've just bought an Eclipse 4x70W RMS amp... whats the factory one rated at?

I hope the new one will fit in the same spot...

Very easy to access, you can fit another amp there i suppose but it might take a little bit of messing around as the stock amps are usually very small. You will work something out though im sure.

Very easy to access, you can fit another amp there i suppose but it might take a little bit of messing around as the stock amps are usually very small.  You will work something out though im sure.

My brother removed it for me today while he was doing the rest of the compliance work. He said there was no chance in hell my new amp would fit (and its not that big!)

My brother removed it for me today while he was doing the rest of the compliance work. He said there was no chance in hell my new amp would fit (and its not that big!)

You can fit an amp in same location but it requires some work like i said. You need to move the rear wiper assembly motor and new mounting holes for the amp. You need a bracket for the front end of the amp so you have something to affix too. Your better off fixing the amp somewhere else like the back of the seat, spare tyre well or the side of the wheel arch depending on what else you ahve in your boot. Play around with it and see where works best for you and the install your doing as there are plenty of options to mount it in there.

dont listen to gmb the only skyline he has is looking at timmyb's

WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE TOPIC, PLEASE KEEP THE SUBJECT ON TOPIC WOLVERINE11 AND IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME KEEP IT OFF THE FORUMS AS ITS NOT THE TIME OR THE PLACE :bs!:

it is when u keep crapping on to people about shit u dont know,

how can u give all this advice on skylines when u dont even have one??

WHO says i dont know, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out numb nuts. Like i said SAu is about helping people out, not sledging people or having a go to publically humilate people. If you dont have anything contructive to say and all you want to do is have a go at me then you know where i am. Leave it off the forums and stop hijacking peoples threads with posts that have absolutley no realevance to the topic :usuck:

LADIES!!!

everyone has a right for there input... whether its right or not.. Too bad..

Everyone is here to help each other... whether you have a skyline or not... if you know something and want to share it... Feel free..

Leave the crap off the forums..

LADIES!!!

everyone has a right for there input... whether its right or not.. Too bad..

Everyone is here to help each other... whether you have a skyline or not... if you know something and want to share it... Feel free..

Leave the crap off the forums..

COULDN'T OF SAID IT BETTER MYSELF IF I TRIED SKYGTRLINE. ITS A PITY THAT THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT INSIST ON FARKING IT UP FOR THE REST OF US, AND ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT LIKE TO HAVE CHEAP SHOTS AT OTHERS THATS NOT EVEN RELEVANT TO THE TOPIC :kick:

Ok so all components aquired for the system and i have the materials for the SD of the front doors. I have my cabeling and the only thing im waiting on is a maxiblade type fuse. I'll take a couple of pics along the way and let you know how it all goes. Im aiming to ahve the complete system installed and doors SD in 2-3 days. Depending on how much help i get from a certain SAU member :D

A quick question, just installing the 6x9's on my R32 four door. I've just finished mounting, cutting and installing the 6x9's on my rear parcel shelf. How has everyone run the wire from there rear speakers to the stereo? I'm trying to follow the existing wiring of the factory loom but first off im having difficulty removing the rear seats (anyone removed them before?)

A quick question, just installing the 6x9's on my R32 four door. I've just finished mounting, cutting and installing the 6x9's on my rear parcel shelf. How has everyone run the wire from there rear speakers to the stereo? I'm trying to follow the existing wiring of the factory loom but first off im having difficulty removing the rear seats (anyone removed them before?)

No tricks, just get your fingertips under the seat on one side and yank it up hard then do the other side and it will lift out.

Remove the bolt on each side that holds the back rest then lift it up and ease it out past the seatbelts.

• 2 weeks later...
This as we found out is not as easy as it sounds.

when i took my back seat out i just used the end of a shifter bye giving it a bit of leverage and it went "pop" and it was out easy :uh-huh:

when i took my back seat out i just used the end of a shifter and it went pop and it was out easy  :uh-huh:

i wish it was that easy for me and TimmyB yesterday, took us 10 mins to get the biatch off.

The clips appeared to be bent and we just couldn't get them free :chairshot