SAU Community

What Interior/trim

Talej

I'm just wondering if there is any way of working out which interior my stagea is likely to have from the ones shown here: http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/ar...rticle.php?a=16. I'm thinking maybe the different interiors were available at different times throughout production or maybe in different models.

I just bought it at auction in japan so I haven't seen any photos of the inside yet and I am dying to know what it will be... It is a '98 Series 2 RS Four V.

What interior does everyone else have? I would love to see pics etc...

No Photos

My car is pearl white.

Wheels are/were the same as what is on the silver and blue coloured cars.

Seats are black like the ones in the first photo at the top.

Door trim is black like the one in the second top photo.

I think you could end up with any variation depending on what boxes were ticked when it was first purchased.

You should tell us what colour your car is?

I think the options in the pictures look good, so I don't think you will be disapointed.

Gary

Mine has the black leather electics seats very cumfy. The door s are black with swaide inserts and have the carbon fibre look around the switches and door handles which are chrome look. I also has the carbon fibre look dash and centre consol. It also came with the momo airbag steering wheel. If I knew how to upload them here I would. My car is silver on 18's.

Cheers ICE

That sounds very nice!

re uploading files... If you click on "Go Advanced" at the bottom of this thread then just below where you type your reply there is additional options. You just need to click the "Manage Attachments" button there and you can upload.

There is always a chance but I have been told that it has the Neo engine... If it doesn't when it gets here I will be p!ssed

I am pretty sure the grill is aftermarket so the fog lights could have been removed and it has eyelids on the headlights which might be making them look smaller ???

There is always a chance but I have been told that it has the Neo engine... If it doesn't when it gets here I will be p!ssed

I am pretty sure the grill is aftermarket so the fog lights could have been removed and it has eyelids on the headlights which might be making them look smaller ???

I really doubt if the the one on your photo is Series 2. It has Series 1 bonnet, bumper, front wings, headlights and it's aerokit is also characteristic to Stageas before the facelift, so it is very likely to be Series 1.

http://mizuki.sakura.ne.jp/~sa_two/sa_two_...agea/stagea.htm - look, this one is defenitly Series 1 and it has the same body, headlights, aerokit, but with no eyelids and aftermarket grill.

When exactly was your car produced? Nissan has changed from Series 1 to Series 2 in August 1998, so if you find out the month of production of your Stagea you can become certain about it's series.

Regards,

Kirill

Oh dear - I hate to be the reinforcer of th eabove bad news - but if that Stag has a Neo6 then its been an engine conversion into a Series 1 body!! Everything about that car is Series1... even the rims. Oh and also to clarify - the lights in the grill of the Series 2 ARE the headlights - not driving/fog lights... so cant be replaced with that centre grill. You have possibly paid a lot for a Series 1 Stag - which sucks - hope you can pull out and demand a refund based on mis-representation of goods... bugger.

Good luck mate - Id love to be proven wrong - but i just dont see any series 2 in that car pictured.

:rofl:

Well I checked with my buyer and it is definately a NEO. Apparently the first of the NEO's were dropped into the old shape in the factory.

Compliance place has confirmed this from the chassis number as well.