SAU Community

r32 workshop manual PDF format???

hey guys im sur you are all sick of this question but im trying to find the workshop manual for r32 GTS-t (RB20det eccs) in PDF format for Adobe

i have searched all forums but am getting really frustrated i need this very soon as in tomorrow but it would be always good to have it on file here anyway

so if anyone can post a link or post the file or email me or PM me or something

most threads are dead now and files and links are not avaliable anymore

basically i need the head stud torque settings and the such as im puttung the head and everything back together over the next 2 days so any help with that would be great

also i have the R32 GTR workshop manual in PDF format if anyone knows if this is the same sort of torque settings as the RB20

if people need the GTR manual tell me how to get it to you ill do it im here to help just as much as the next just let me know how to do it!!!!!!!!!

:cheers:

Matt

hey mate, cheers for asking, going along slowly getting her right gonna move the battery for the cooler piping me thinks and a rb25 turbo etc so should be fun when shes rolling.

know your itching to get the new engine revving, good luck will be purring soon!!

just need the R32 RB20DET pdf and we will be laughing...dont need as urgently as u it seems but still

well not really omly need it for torque settings but if i cant get it ill use GTR settings no doubt these will be stronger anyway from what i have seen most on the head are a fraction tighter than the RB20 i have an old copy of a manual i found like 6 months ago but was really cut down version and prineted it of but some of the settings are printed so small they are not clear

so if any one can help out i really need to know these settings or im going to torque my head up to GTR settings and prob break shit!!! LOL

lol,

The first file listed is an empty file that states??????

unknown.gif!!DOWNLOAD ADOBE v7.0!!30-Mar-2005 00:43 0k

binary.gif!ADOBE_READER_v7.0!.exe 29-Mar-2005 22:09 19.8M

compressed.gifFCPRO_PowerExcel.zip 11-Apr-2005 14:20 1023k

compressed.gifFC_Edit_Datalogit.zip 11-Apr-2005 14:21 177k

layout.gifR32_All_Engine_Manua..> 29-Mar-2005 22:10 22.7M

layout.gifR32_GTR_Service_Manu..> 29-Mar-2005 23:40 27.2M

layout.gifR33_All_Engine_Manua..> 29-Mar-2005 21:57 23.1M

layout.gifR34_All_Workshop_Jap..> 29-Mar-2005 23:17 48.6M

layout.gifR34_All_Workshop_Man..> 29-Mar-2005 22:07 12.7M

layout.gifRB30_DOHC_Guide.pdf 29-Mar-2005 22:17 324k

You need adobe 7.

EDIT: I zipped it down again to double check. The file is 100% fine. Not corrupted.

cheers mate that helped so much

to everyone else out there first download the Adobe READER 7.0 then download any of the manuals on the list

thanks very much cubes you dont know how long ive been looking for this i owe you big time

• 3 years later...
  • 1 year later...